Out in the woods...
在森林里……
We're in the woods.Let's look for some birds.
我们在森林里。让我们寻找一些鸟吧。
I never look for birds!
我从未寻找过鸟!
I usually look for candies!
我通常寻找糖果!
Candies! Do you usually find some?
糖果!你通常找到一些糖果吗?
Of course! I always find some!
当然!我总是找到一些糖果!
Uh, where are we, Gogo?
嗯,我们在哪里,戈高?
We're lost.But I have some candies.
我们迷路了。但是我有一些糖果。
Oh, Gogo.
哦,戈高。
At the bus stop
在公共汽车站
Mom: Here is the bus stop.Now remember, always wait in line for the bus, and don' t push.
妈妈:这里是公共汽车站。现在要记住,总是排队等候公共汽车,不要推挤。
Xiaoqiang: Yes, Mom.I remember.
小强:好的,妈妈。我记住了。
Mom: Sometimes there are elderly people or children on the bus.Please give your seat to these people.
妈妈:有时在公共汽车上有老人或孩子,请给这些人让座。
Xiaoqiang: Yes, Mom.But look at that man. He's pushing to the front of the line.
小强:好的,妈妈。但是看那个男人,他正在往队伍的前面挤。
Mom: Excuse me.Please wait in line.The driver isn't here yet.
妈妈:对不起,请排队等候。司机还不在这里。
Man: It's OK.I' m the driver.
男人:没关系。我是司机。