Chinese New Year is coming. Su Hai gets an email from her e-friend Anna in Hong Kong.
春节就要到了。苏海收到来自她的香港网友安娜的一封电子邮件。
Dear Su Hai,
亲爱的苏海:
How are you? It’s going to be Chinese New Year next week. I’m very excited!
你好吗?下周就要到春节了。我非常兴奋!
Tomorrow, my family and I are going to buy some new clothes and food. Then, in the evening, we’re going to make some cakes and tangyuan.
明天,我和我的家人将要买一些新衣服和食物。然后,我们将要在晚上做一些蛋糕和汤圆。
On Chinese New Year’s Eve, we’re going to have dinner with my grandparents, my aunt and uncle and my cousin. Then, we’re going to buy some flowers.
在除夕,我们将要和我外祖父母、我婶婶、叔叔和我堂兄吃晚餐。然后,我们将要买一些花。
On Chinese New Year’s Day, my parents are going to give me red packets. Then, we’re going to watch a lion dance in the afternoon.
在大年初一,我父母将要给我红包。然后,我们将要在下午观看舞狮。
On the second day of Chinese New Year, we’re going to watch fireworks in the evening.
在大年初二,我们将要在晚上观看烟花表演。
What are you going to do at Chinese New Year?
你将要在春节做什么?
Love, Anna
爱你的安娜
It is Chinese New Year’s Eve. Bobby’s mum is cooking dumplings in the kitchen.
今天是除夕,博比的妈妈正在厨房里煮饺子。
Yummy!
好吃!
Bobby and Tina get red packets after dinner.
博比和蒂娜晚餐后得到红包。
Look, Tina. I have a red packet. I’m rich now.
看,蒂娜。我有一个红包。我现在很富有。
I have a red packet too.
我也有一个红包。
Bobby and Tina are talking about their plans for Chinese New Year’s Day.
博比和蒂娜正在谈论他们大年初一的计划。
What are we going to do tomorrow?
我们明天将要做什么?
We’re going to see Aunt Alice in the morning and watch fireworks in the evening.
我们将要在上午看望艾丽斯姨母并且在晚上观看烟花表演。
Hooray!
好极了!
Bobby and Tina are watching fireworks.
博比和蒂娜正在观看烟花表演。
What a nice cake!
多么漂亮的一个蛋糕啊!