Mike, Helen and Tim are at a shopping centre.
迈克、海伦和蒂姆在一个购物中心。
Mike: Be careful, Tim!
迈克:小心,蒂姆!
Helen: Can you see the sign?
海伦:你能看见那个标识吗?
Tim: What does it mean?
蒂姆:它是什么意思?
Helen: It means the floor is wet.
海伦:它的意思是小心地滑。
Then, they see a juice shop.
然后,他们看见一家果汁店。
Helen: Do you want some juice?
海伦:你们想要一些果汁吗?
Mike & Tim: Yes, please.
迈克和蒂姆:好的,麻烦了。
Tim: Here’s a sign. What does it mean, Mike?
蒂姆:这是一个标识。它是什么意思,迈克?
Mike: It means you can’t litter here.
迈克:它的意思是你不能在这里乱扔垃圾。
There is a bookshop. Helen wants to go in.
有一家书店。海伦想要进入。
Mike: You can’t take your juice into the shop, Helen.
迈克:你不能把你的果汁带入店里,海伦。
Tim: Can you see that sign? It means you can’t eat or drink there.
蒂姆:你能看见那个标识吗?它的意思是你不能在那里饮食。
Helen: I’m sorry.
海伦:我很抱歉。
Now they are eating some noodles in a restaurant.
现在他们正在一家饭店里吃面条。
Helen: Is someone smoking? I can smell it.
海伦:有人正在吸烟吗?我能闻到烟味。
Tim: Please don’t smoke here. Can you see that sign? It means you can’t smoke here.
蒂姆:请不要在这里吸烟。你能看见那个标识吗?它的意思是你不能在这里吸烟。
Man: OK. Sorry!
男人:好的。抱歉!
Bobby and Sam are on an outing in the forest. It is time for lunch. Bobby feels tired and hungry.
博比和萨姆在森林里远足。到午餐时间了。博比感到又累又饿。
What are you doing, Bobby?
你正在做什么,博比?
I’m looking for my bananas. I brought some for lunch.
我正在找我的香蕉。我带了一些作为午餐。
Bobby gives Sam a banana.
博比给萨姆一根香蕉。
Do you want one, Sam? It’s sweet.
你想要一根香蕉吗,萨姆?它很甜。
Thanks, Bobby.
谢谢,博比。
Bobby and Sam walk on. They find a sign on a tree.
博比和萨姆继续走路。他们在一棵树上发现一个标识。
Look, Bobby. There’s a sign.
看,博比。有一个标识。
What does it mean?
它是什么意思?
It means we can’t eat bananas here.
它的意思是我们不能在这里吃香蕉。
Why?
为什么?
Then, they see a lot of monkeys around them. They are looking at Bobby’s bananas.
然后,他们看见在他们周围有许多猴子。它们正在看着博比的香蕉。
I know why we shouldn’t eat bananas here!
我知道为什么我们不应该在这里吃香蕉了!