①It is six o'clock in the evening. Liu Tao comes home from a football game. His parents are cooking dinner in the kitchen.
现在是晚上六点钟。刘涛结束一场足球比赛后回到家。他的父母正在厨房里做晚饭。
Liu Tao: That smells nice, Mum. Are you cooking meat?
刘涛:那闻起来不错,妈妈。你正在做肉吗?
Mrs Liu: No, I' m not. I' m washing some vegetables. I want to cook some tomato soup.
刘太太:不,我没在做肉。我正在洗一些蔬菜。我想煮一些西红柿汤。
Mr Liu:I' m cooking meat with potatoes, Taotao.
刘先生:我正在做肉和土豆,涛涛。
Liu Tao: Great! I can't wait, Dad!
刘涛:太好了!我等不及了,爸爸!
② Liu Tao is looking for some juice in the fridge.
刘涛正在冰箱里寻找果汁。
Liu Tao: Mum, is there any apple juice in the fridge?
刘涛:妈妈,冰箱里有苹果汁吗?
Mrs Liu: No, but there's some orange juice.
刘太太:没有,但是有一些橙汁。
Liu Tao: OK, thank you.
刘涛:好的,谢谢您。
③Dinner is ready. Liu Tao is eating the meat.
晚饭准备好了。刘涛正在吃肉。
Mr Liu: How's the meat, Taotao?
刘先生:肉怎么样,涛涛?
Liu Tao: It's yummy, Dad. I love it! You're a great cook!
刘涛:很美味,爸爸。我喜欢它!你是一个很棒的厨师!
Mrs Liu: How's my soup, Taotao?
刘太太:我的汤怎么样,涛涛?
Liu Tao: It's nice, Mum. I love it too!
刘涛:很好喝,妈妈。我也喜欢它!
① There are a lot of pests and ladybirds in Bobby's garden now. Sam comes to help Bobby.
现在博比的果园里有许多害虫和瓢虫。萨姆来帮助博比。
Look, Bobby.Here are some ladybirds. They can help you.
看,博比。这里有一些瓢虫。他们能帮助你。
② Bobby sees two ladybirds on Sam's hand. He is very angry.
博比看到萨姆的手上有两只瓢虫。他非常生气。
They can' t help me. They eat grapes!
他们不能帮助我。他们吃葡萄!
No, they don' t. Look. They have seven spots.
不,他们不吃。看。他们有七个点。
③ Sam catches a ladybird from the grapes.
萨姆从葡萄上抓了一只瓢虫。
How many spots does this ladybird have?
这只瓢虫有多少个点?
It has ten spots.
它有十个点。
Right. These ladybirds eat grapes.
对了。这些瓢虫吃葡萄。
④Sam's ladybirds drive the bad ladybirds and the pests away.
萨姆的瓢虫赶走了坏瓢虫和害虫。
Thank you, my friends.
谢谢你们, 我的朋友们。