①Su Hai is ill. She goes to see the doctor.
苏海生病了。她去看医生。
Doctor: What's wrong with you?
医生:你怎么了?
Su Hai: I have a headache. I feel cold.
苏海:我头疼。我感觉冷。
Doctor: Let me check. You have a fever.
医生:让我检查一下。你发烧了。
Su Hai: What should I do, Doctor?
苏海:我应该做什么,医生?
Doctor: You should have a rest at home. You should take some medicine and drink some warm water.
医生:你应该在家休息。你应该吃一些药并且喝一些温水。
Su Hai: Thank you, Doctor.
苏海:谢谢你,医生。
②Mike has a toothache. He goes to see the dentist.
迈克牙疼。他去看牙医。
Dentist: What's wrong with you?
牙医:你怎么了?
Mike: I have a toothache. I can't eat anything!
迈克:我牙疼。我不能吃任何东西!
Dentist: Do you eat a lot of sweets?
牙医:你吃了许多糖果吗?
Mike: Yes, I do.
迈克:是的,我吃了。
Dentist: You shouldn't eat too many sweets. You should brush your teeth in the morning and before bedtime.
牙医:你不应该吃太多糖果。你应该在早晨和就寝之前刷牙。
Mike: OK. Thanks.
迈克:好的。谢谢。
①Bobby helps in the hospital. Monkey, Rabbit and Elephant come to see him.
博比在医院里帮忙。猴子、兔子和大象来看他。
What's wrong with you?
你们怎么了?
My arm hurts.
我手臂疼。
My ear hurts.
我耳朵疼。
My nose hurts.
我鼻子疼。
②Bobby is very happy to help them.
帮助他们博比很开心。
OK.How do you feel now?
好了。你们现在感觉怎么样?
I can't write now!
我现在不能写字!
I can't hear well now!
我现在不能听得很清楚!
I can't eat or drink now!
我现在不能吃和喝!
You should have a rest today.
你们今天应该休息。
③Then, Giraffe comes to the hospital.
然后,长颈鹿来到医院。
Can you help me, Bobby?
你能帮助我吗,博比?
Sure. What's wrong with you?
当然。你怎么了?
④Giraffe points at his long neck.
长颈鹿指着他的长脖子。
My neck hurts.
我脖子疼。
Oh no!
哦,不!