Su Hai: What does your father do, Mike?
苏海:你爸爸是做什么的,迈克?
Mike: My father is a teacher. He teaches English. He has a lot of students.
迈克:我爸爸是一位老师。他教英语。他有许多学生。
Su Hai: That’s nice. What about your mother? Is she an English teacher too?
苏海:那很好。你妈妈呢?她也是一位英语老师吗?
Mike: No, she isn’t. She’s a writer. She writes stories. She works at home.
迈克:不,她不是。她是一位作家。她写故事。她在家工作。
Mike: What does your father do, Su Hai?
迈克:你爸爸是做什么的,苏海?
Su Hai: My father is a doctor. He helps sick people.
苏海:我爸爸是一位医生。他帮助病人。
Mike: That’s great! What does your mother do?
迈克:那太棒了!你妈妈是做什么的?
Su Hai: My mother is a factory worker. She makes sweets.
苏海:我妈妈是一位工厂工人。她制作糖果。
Mike: Oh, really? I like sweets! I eat a lot of sweets.
迈克:哦,真的吗?我喜欢糖果!我吃许多糖果。
Who’s that, Bobby?
那是谁,博比?
He’s my father.
他是我爸爸。
What does your father do, Bobby?
你爸爸是做什么的,博比?
He’s a doctor.
他是一位医生。
Your father has a nice car.
你爸爸有一辆漂亮的小汽车。
Yes! He likes cars.
是的!他喜欢小汽车。
My father likes cars too.
我爸爸也喜欢小汽车。
What does your father do?
你爸爸是做什么的?
He’s a worker. He makes cars!
他是一位工人。他制造小汽车!
Look, Bobby. There are so many cars. Your father can’t go now.
看,博比。有这么多小汽车。你爸爸现在不能走了。