I'm Mr Hook.
我是胡克先生。
Here's my book.
这是我的书。
It's a present for you,
它是给你们的礼物,
please take a look.
请看一看。
At the Library
在图书馆
Amy: Excuse me.Have you got the Harry Potter DVDs?
埃米:打扰一下。你们有《哈利?波特》的数字化视频光盘吗?
Librarian: I'll look on the computer.Sorry, we haven't got the DVDs.But we have got the books.
图书馆管理员:我要在电脑上查阅一下。对不起,我们没有数字化视频光盘,但是我们有书。
Amy: Oh good.Where are they?
埃米:哦,好的。它们在哪里?
Librarian: I'll show them to you.
图书馆管理员:我将把它们拿给你们看。
Lingling: Aah. You've got lots of Harry Potter books here!
玲玲:啊,你们这里有这么多《哈利?波特》的书!
Librarian: Yes, we have.
图书馆管理员:是的,我们有很多。
Amy: Harry Potter is our favourite.
埃米:《哈利?波特》是我们最喜欢的。
Lingling: Children in China like Harry Potter, too.
玲玲:中国的孩子也喜欢《哈利?波特》。
Librarian: Your library card, please.
图书馆管理员:请拿出你的图书证。
Amy: Here you are.
埃米:给你。
Librarian: Please give the books back in two weeks.
图书馆管理员:请在两周内归还这些书。
Amy and Lingling: We will.Thank you.
埃米和玲玲:我们会的。谢谢你。