Sam: Dad, it's 6 o'clock now.What time will you be home?
萨姆:爸爸,现在六点钟了。你将什么时候到家?
Mr Smart: I'll be home at 7 o' clock.
斯玛特先生:我将在七点钟到家。
Amy: It's half past six now.Will you still be home at 7 o' clock, Dad?
埃米:现在六点半了。你还会在七点钟到家吗,爸爸?
Mr Smart: Yes, I will.
斯玛特先生:是的,我会的。
Ms Smart: It's a quarter to seven.Are you going to be late?
斯玛特女士:(现在)六点四十五分了。你将迟到了吗?
Mr Smart: Don't worry! I'll be home at 7 o' clock.Why?
斯玛特先生:别担心!我会在七点钟到家的。为什么?
Amy: It's 7 o'clock.Here he is.
埃米:七点钟了。他在这儿。
All: Happy birthday!
所有人:生日快乐!
Mr Smart: Thank you!
斯玛特先生:谢谢你们!
Dad goes to work at 7 o' clock,
爸爸在七点钟去上班,
7 o'clock, 7 o'clock.
七点钟,七点钟。
Dad goes to work at 7 o' clock.
爸爸在七点钟去上班。
He's a busy man.
他是一个忙碌的男人。
Mum goes to work at half past six,
妈妈在六点半去上班,
half past six, half past six.
六点半,六点半。
Mum goes to work at half past six.
妈妈在六点半去上班。
She's a busy woman.
她是一个忙碌的女人。
I go to school at 8 o' clock,
我在八点钟去上学,
8 o'clock, 8 o'clock.
八点钟,八点钟。
I go to school at 8 o' clock.
我在八点钟去上学。
And we'll all be home at 6.
我们都将在六点到家。