Amy: Mum, Tom is making a mess.
埃米:妈妈,汤姆正在把房间弄得很乱。
Ms Smart: Tom, you shouldn’t play with the CDs!
斯玛特女士:汤姆,你不应该玩光盘!
Tom: I’m sorry, Mum.
汤姆:我很抱歉,妈妈。
Ms Smart: And you shouldn’t take the books down.
斯玛特女士:而且你不应该把书拿下来。
Tom: I know. Sorry.
汤姆:我知道。对不起。
Ms Smart:Tom, you should tidy your toys.
斯玛特女士:汤姆,你应该整理你的玩具。
Lingling: We’ll help you, Tom.
玲玲:我们将会帮助你,汤姆。
Tom: Thanks, Lingling.
汤姆:谢谢,玲玲。
Ms Smart: Wow! The room is clean now. What a good boy!
斯玛特女士:哇!现在房间很干净。多么好的男孩啊!
Tom: Yes. I’m a good boy now.
汤姆:是的,现在我是一个好男孩。
Ms Smart:And thanks for your help, girls.
斯玛特女士:感谢你们的帮助,女孩们。
Amy and Lingling: You’re welcome.
埃米和玲玲:不客气。