Sam: Collecting stamps is my hobby.
萨姆:收集邮票是我的业余爱好。
Amy: Collecting dolls is my hobby.
埃米:收集玩具娃娃是我的业余爱好。
Ms Smart: Oh, Tom, is collecting ice cream your hobby?
斯玛特夫人:哦,汤姆,收集冰淇淋是你的业余爱好吗?
Teacher: What’s your hobby, Sue?
老师:你的业余爱好是什么,苏?
Sue: I collect dolls.
苏:我收集玩具娃娃。
Teacher: Oh! Have you got any dolls from Japan?
老师:哦!你有来自日本的玩具娃娃吗?
Sue: No, I haven’t. But I’ve got some dolls from China.
苏:不,我没有。但是我有一些来自中国的玩具娃娃。
Teacher: Oh, they’re beautiful! What about you, Jack?
老师:哦,它们很漂亮!你呢,杰克?
Jack: Reading is my hobby. I’ve got lots of books.
杰克:阅读是我的业余爱好。我有很多书。
Teacher: Have you got any picture books?
老师:你有图画书吗?
Jack: No, I haven’t.
杰克:不,我没有。
Teacher: What’s your hobby, Taotao?
老师:你的业余爱好是什么,涛涛?
Taotao: Flying kites is my hobby. Look! I’ve got some Chinese kites.
涛涛:放风筝是我的业余爱好。看!我有一些中国风筝。
Teacher: Have you got any dragon kites?
老师:你有龙风筝吗?
Taotao: Yes, this is a dragon kite.
涛涛:有,这是一只龙风筝。
Teacher: What about you, Xiaoxue?
老师:你呢,小雪?
Xiaoxue: I like riding my bicycle. That’s my hobby.
小雪:我喜欢骑自行车。那是我的业余爱好。
Teacher: Have you got any photos of your bicycle?
老师:你有你的自行车的照片吗?
Xiaoxue: Yes. These are some photos of my new bicycle.
小雪:有。这是一些我的新自行车的照片。
H-O-B-B-I-E-S
H—O—B—B—I—E—S
We all love our hobbies.
我们都喜爱我们的业余爱好。
H-O-B-B-I-E-S
H—O—B—B—I—E—S
We all love our hobbies.
我们都喜爱我们的业余爱好。
Painting, drawing, flying kites,
绘画、画画、放风筝、
Reading, singing and riding bikes.
阅读、唱歌和骑自行车。
Collecting stamps, dolls and toy cars.
收集邮票、玩具娃娃和玩具小汽车。
Playing games and looking at stars.
玩游戏和看星星。
H-O-B-B-I-E-S
H—O—B—B—I—E—S
We all love our hobbies.
我们都喜爱我们的业余爱好。
H—O—B—B—I—E—S
H—O—B—B—I—E—S
We all love our hobbies.
我们都喜爱我们的业余爱好。