Daming: What toys have you got?
大明:你有什么玩具?
Simon: I’ve got some toy dogs.
西蒙:我有一些玩具狗。
Daming: Oh, it’s not a toy!
大明:哦,它不是一个玩具!
Daming: Do you collect stamps, Simon?
大明:你收集邮票吗,西蒙?
Simon: Yes, I’ve got lots of stamps. Collecting stamps is my hobby.
西蒙:是的,我有许多邮票。收集邮票是我的业余爱好。
Daming: What are those?
大明:那些是什么?
Simon: These are stamps from Canada. They have got famous people on them.
西蒙:这些是来自加拿大的邮票。在它们上面有名人。
Daming: Have you got any stamps from China?
大明:你有来自中国的邮票吗?
Simon: Yes, I have. This stamp is from China. And all of these stamps are from China too.
西蒙:是的,我有。这张邮票来自中国。所有这些邮票也都来自中国。
Daming: Oh! These stamps are from my letters!
大明:哦!这些邮票来自我的信!
Simon: That’s right!
西蒙:没错!
Simon’s mum: Look, boys! Letters for you!
西蒙的妈妈:看,男孩们!给你们的信!
Daming: Is there a letter for me?
大明:有给我的信吗?
Simon’s mum: Yes, there is. This letter is from your mother!
西蒙的妈妈:是的,有。这封信来自你妈妈!
Daming: Great! Now you can have another Chinese stamp, Simon.
大明:太好了!现在你可以有另外一张中国邮票了,西蒙。