Amy: Look at this photo. It’s interesting. Who took it?
埃米:看这张照片,它很有趣。谁拍的?
Lingling: My grandpa took it long ago.
玲玲:我外祖父很久以前拍的。
Amy: Oh, It’s old.
埃米:哦,它很古老。
Amy: Do you want to see my photos?
埃米:你想看我的照片吗?
Lingling: Yes, I’d love to.
玲玲:是的,我很乐意。
Amy: Look at this photo.
埃米:看这张照片。
Lingling: You’re playing with dolls. Do you often play with dolls?
玲玲:你正在玩玩具娃娃。你经常玩玩具娃娃吗?
Amy: Not really. I stopped a long time ago.
埃米:事实上没有。我很久以前就不玩了。
Amy: There’s a picture book in this photo. I loved picture books.
埃米:这张照片里有一本图画书。我喜欢图画书。
Lingling: Do you like reading books now?
玲玲:你现在喜欢读书吗?
Amy: Yes, of course. I often read stories.
埃米:是的,当然。我经常读故事。
Lingling: I like this photo. You’re cleaning your room. Do you often clean your room?
玲玲:我喜欢这张照片。你正在打扫你的房间。你经常打扫你的房间吗?
Amy: Not very often. Do you?
埃米:不经常打扫。你呢?
Lingling: Yes, I do.
玲玲:是的,我经常打扫。
Lingling: Do you often take photos?
玲玲:你经常拍照吗?
Amy: Yes, I love taking photos. Do you?
埃米:是的,我喜欢拍照。你呢?
Lingling: No. But Daming has got a good camera. He often takes photos of me. Did he show you his photos in China?
玲玲:不喜欢。但是大明有一个不错的照相机。他经常给我拍照。他给你看他在中国的照片了吗?
Amy: Oh yes, he did. And he also took many photos of Sam and me.
埃米:哦,是的,他给我看了。他也给我和萨姆拍了很多照片。