I’ve got a kite from China.
我有一只来自中国的风筝。
I’ve got some stamps from China.
我有一些来自中国的邮票。
And you’ve got some food from China!
你有一些来自中国的食物!
Sam: Have you got a knife and fork or chopsticks?
萨姆:你有刀叉还是筷子?
Lingling: I’ve got a knife and fork, and chopsticks.
玲玲:我有刀叉,也有筷子。
Lingling: Have you got a Chinese kite or a Japa-nese kite?
玲玲:你有一只中国风筝还是一只日本风筝?
Sam: I’ve got a Chinese kite and a Japanese kite.
萨姆:我有一只中国风筝和一只日本风筝。
Sam: Have you got a book about China or a book about the US?
萨姆:你有一本关于中国的书还是一本关于美国的书?
Lingling: I’ve got a book about China, but I haven’t got a book about the US.
玲玲:我有一本关于中国的书,但是我没有一本关于美国的书。
Lingling: Have you got a stamp from China or a stamp from Canada?
玲玲:你有一枚来自中国的邮票还是一枚来自加拿大的邮票?
Sam: I’ve got a stamp from China, but I haven’t got a stamp from Canada.
萨姆:我有一枚来自中国的邮票,但是我没有一枚来自加拿大的邮票。
I’m happy! I’ve got a new pen friend.
我很快乐!我有一个新笔友。
Here is an email and now I can press “send”.
这是一封电子邮件,现在我可以按“发送”。
My pen friend’s in England.
我的笔友在英国。
Her name is Sue.
她的名字叫苏。
Give me your address.
给我你的地址。
You can be my pen friend too.
你也可以成为我的笔友。
We can write about hobbies and families and friends.
我们可以写一写业余爱好、家人和朋友。
We can always write emails and always be friends.
我们可以一直写电子邮件并且一直是朋友。