Sam: Have you got a book about China?
萨姆:你有一本关于中国的书吗?
John: No, I haven’t.
约翰:不,我没有。
Sam: Have you got a book about the US?
萨姆:你有一本关于美国的书吗?
John: No, I haven’t.
约翰:不,我没有。
Sam: What book have you got?
萨姆:你有什么书?
John: I’ve got a book about the world.
约翰:我有一本关于世界的书。
You’ve got a letter from New York, but It’s not from Daming.
你们有一封来自纽约的信,但是它不是大明寄来的。
Dear Sam and Amy,
亲爱的萨姆和埃米:
I am Daming’s friend and I want to be your friend too. I live in New York, but I am not American. I am from London in the UK. So we are all British!
我是大明的朋友,我也想成为你们的朋友。我住在纽约,但是我不是美国人。我来自英国伦敦。所以我们都是英国人!
Do you like China? I want to visit China next year. Daming has got a Chinese dragon kite and we often fly it in the park. It’s difficult for me.
你们喜欢中国吗?我想明年游览中国。大明有一只中国龙图案的风筝,我们经常在公园里放风筝。它对我来说是困难的。
Have you got a book about the US? I can send you one. Please write to me and we can be pen friends.
你们有一本关于美国的书吗?我可以寄给你们一本。请给我写信,我们可以成为笔友。
Daming says he will write to you soon.
大明说他将会尽快给你们写信。
Best,
最好的祝福,
Laura
劳拉