He borrowed some books.
他借了一些书。
And he read them all.
他把它们全读了。
He bought some books.
他买了一些书。
But he didn't read at all.
但是他一点都没读。
Dear Daming,
亲爱的大明:
How are you? We are going to see you in three weeks. Dad's going to put another bed in my room.Mum bought new T--shirts for you.Dad read a book about Chinese history.He is going to ask you some questions. And we borrowed a bike for you.
你好吗?我们将要在三个星期后见到你。爸爸将要在我的房间里再放一张床。妈妈为你买了新T恤衫。爸爸读了一本关于中国历史的书。他将要问你一些问题。我们为你借了一辆自行车。
Don't forget to bring some CDs of Chinese songs. We can listen to them in the evening.
不要忘记带一些中国歌曲的光盘。我们可以在晚上听。
See you soon!
(希望)尽快见到你!
Simon
西蒙
POSTMAN, POSTMAN
邮递员,邮递员
Postman, postman, is there a letter for me?
邮递员,邮递员,有我的一封信吗?
Sorry, there isn't one. There are three!
很抱歉,没有一封。有三封!
One from England, one from Spain, One from Australia, a long way away.
一封来自英国,一封来自西班牙,一封来自遥远的澳大利亚。