Daming: I'm going to visit my cousin in New York. His name is Simon. What present can I take?
大明:我将要拜访我在纽约的表哥。他的名字是西蒙。我能带什么礼物?
Fangfang: What about a toy panda?
芳芳:玩具熊猫怎么样?
Daming: I think he's got a toy panda. His mother and grandma are Chinese.
大明:我想他有玩具熊猫。他妈妈和(外)祖母是中国人。
Fangfang: What about a kite?
芳芳:风筝怎么样?
Daming: Good idea! I'll make a kite!
大明:好主意!我将做风筝!
Fangfang: But will it be windy in New York?
芳芳:但是纽约将会有风吗?
Daming: I think so.
大明:我认为会的。
Daming: Will you help me?
大明:你会帮助我吗?
Fangfang: Of course I will.
芳芳:我当然会。
Fangfang: Daming, your cousin will love this kite. It's a Chinese dragon.
芳芳:大明,你表哥将会喜欢这只风筝。它是一条中国龙。
Daming: Thank you for your help. It will be a great present.
大明:谢谢你的帮助。它将会是一份很棒的礼物。
Fangfang: You can write the Chinese word for "dragon" on it.
芳芳:你可以在它上面写汉字“龙”。
Daming: That's a great idea!
大明:那是一个好主意!