Sam: Dad, it's six o'clock now. Will you be home at seven o'clock?
萨姆:爸爸,现在六点钟了。你将在七点钟到家吗?
Mr Smart: Yes, I will.
斯玛特先生:是的,我将在七点钟到家。
Amy: It's half past six. Are you going to be late, Dad?
埃米:六点半了。你将要迟到了吗,爸爸?
Mr Smart: Don't worry! I'll be home at seven o'clock. Why?
斯玛特先生:不要担心!我将在七点钟到家。为什么?
Ms Smart: It's a quarter to seven. What time will you be home?
斯玛特女士:差十五分钟到七点了。你将在什么时候到家?
Mr Smart: I'll be home at seven o' clock.
斯玛特先生:我将在七点钟到家。
Amy: It's seven o' clock. Here he is.
埃米:七点钟了。他在这里。
All: Happy birthday!
所有人:生日快乐!
Mr Smart: Thank you!
斯玛特先生:谢谢你们!
Dad goes to work at seven o' clock,
爸爸七点钟去上班,
seven o'clock, seven o' clock.
七点钟,七点钟。
Dad goes to work at seven o'clock.
爸爸七点钟去上班。
He's a busy man.
他是一个忙碌的男人。
Mum goes to work at half past six,
妈妈六点半去上班,
half past six, half past six.
六点半,六点半。
Mum goes to work at half past six.
妈妈六点半去上班。
She's a busy woman.
她是一个忙碌的女人。
I go to school at eight o'clock,
我八点钟去上学,
eight o'clock, eight o'clock.
八点钟,八点钟。
I go to school at eight o'clock.
我八点钟去上学。
And we'll all be home at six.
我们都将在六点到家。