Amy: Mum, look! Lingling has got some interesting photos.
埃米:妈妈,看!玲玲有一些有趣的照片。
Ms Smart: Can I see them, Lingling?
斯玛特女士:我可以看看它们吗,玲玲?
Lingling: Of course.
玲玲:当然。
Lingling: They are photos of me and my family in China. This is Xinjiang. It's in the west of China. I went there last year.
玲玲:它们是我和我的家人在中国的照片。这是新疆。它在中国的西部。去年我去了那里。
Amy: Did you go with your parents?
埃米:你是和你父母一起去的吗?
Lingling: Yes, I did. We stayed with my grandma for a week in July.
玲玲:是的,我是和我父母一起去的。我们和我外祖母在七月一起待了一个星期。
Ms Smart: The mountains are really beautiful.
斯玛特女士:这些山真的很美。
Lingling: This is Hainan. It's in the south of China.
玲玲:这是海南。它在中国的南部。
Amy: Who is this?
埃米:这是谁?
Lingling: It's my uncle. He lives there with his three children. My cousins visit Beijing every year.
玲玲:是我叔叔。他和他的三个孩子住在那里。我的堂弟们每年都游览北京。
Ms Smart: Oh yes, I remember! I met them in June! They're Li people.
斯玛特女士:哦,是的,我记得!我在六月见过他们!他们是黎族人。