Waiter: Hello! This is Happy Fast Food. Can I help you?
服务员:您好!这里是幸福快餐。需要点餐吗?
Miss White: Yes. I'd like two hamburgers.
怀特小姐:是的。我想要两个汉堡包。
Waiter: Beef hamburgers or chicken hamburgers?
服务员:牛肉汉堡包还是鸡肉汉堡包?
Miss White: Chicken hamburgers.
怀特小姐:鸡肉汉堡包。
Waiter: Anything else?
服务员:还有其他需要的吗?
Miss White: Yes, a bottle of juice and a bottle of milk.
怀特小姐:是的,一瓶果汁和一瓶牛奶。
Waiter: OK, two chicken hamburgers, a bottle of juice and a bottle of milk. Your name and address, please?
服务员:好的,两个鸡肉汉堡包、一瓶果汁和一瓶牛奶。请问您的名字和地址是什么?
Miss White: This is Emily White, No.11 Garden Road.By the way, how much are they?
怀特小姐:我是埃米莉?怀特,我住在花园路11号。顺便问一下,它们多少钱?
Waiter: Thirty--four yuan.
服务员:三十四元。
Miss White: OK.Thank you.
怀特小姐:好的。谢谢你。
Waitress: Welcome to Noodle House.What would you like to eat?
女服务员:欢迎光临面条之家。你们想要吃什么?
Mom: We'd like two bowls of noodles.
妈妈:我们想要两碗面条。
Waitress: What kind of noodles would you like, beef noodles or tomato noodles?
女服务员:你们想要哪种面条,牛肉面还是西红柿面?
Mom: A bowl of beef noodles and a bowl of tomato noodles, please.
妈妈:请来一碗牛肉面和一碗西红柿面。
Waitress: OK.Would you like something to drink?
女服务员:好的。你们想要一些喝的东西吗?
Su Nan: May I have some juice, Mom?
苏南:我可以喝一些果汁吗,妈妈?
Mom: Sure.A glass of juice and a cup of tea, please.
妈妈:当然可以。请来一杯果汁和一杯茶。
Waitress: Anything else?
女服务员:还有其他需要的吗?
Mom: No, thanks.
妈妈:不,谢谢。
Waitress: OK.A bowl of beef noodles, a bowl of tomato noodles, a glass of juice and a cup of tea. Please wait a minute.
女服务员:好的。一碗牛肉面、一碗西红柿面、一杯果汁和一杯茶。请稍等。