Alice: Did you go out to play last weekend?
艾丽斯:上周末你出去玩了吗?
Colin: No, I didn’t. I stayed at home.
科林:不,我没有。我待在家里了。
Alice: What did you do at home?
艾丽斯:你在家做什么了?
Colin: I learned to cook and made a big cake by myself.
科林:我学做饭了,自己做了一个大蛋糕。
Alice: Really? You are great!
艾丽斯:真的吗?你真棒!
Colin: Where did you go last weekend?
科林:上周末你去哪里了?
Alice: I flew to Hainan with my family.
艾丽斯:我和我的家人乘飞机去海南了。
Colin: What did you do there?
科林:你在那里做什么了?
Alice: I swam in the sea and played beach volleyball with my uncle and cousin. We also watched a nice show.
艾丽斯:我在海里游泳了,还和我的叔叔和堂弟打沙滩排球了。我们还看了一个精彩的节目。
Colin: Sounds interesting. Did you eat any sea food?
科林:听起来很有趣。你吃海鲜了吗?
Alice: Yes, of course. It was delicious.
艾丽斯:是的,当然。它很美味。
Two little bears lived in a wood.
两只小熊住在树林里。
One was happy and one was sad.
一只很快乐,一只很悲伤。
One went on a trip.
一只去旅行了。
One stayed at home.
一只待在家里。
One played on the beach.
一只在海滩上玩耍。
One sat at the table.
一只坐在桌子旁。
Would you like to be happy or would you like to be sad?
你想快乐还是想悲伤?
Two little birds lived in a wood.
两只小鸟住在树林里。
One was happy and one was sad.
一只很快乐,一只很悲伤。
One flew in the sky.
一只在天空中飞。
One stayed at home.
一只待在家里。
One sang all around.
一只到处歌唱。
One sat on the branch.
一只坐在树枝上。
Would you like to be happy or would you like to be sad?
你想快乐还是想悲伤?
Last summer holiday, Su Nan went to Beijing with his parents. They went there by train and stayed in Beijing for three days. On the first day, they went to Tiananmen Square. It was big and great. There were many people. The next day, they visited the museum, ate delicious Beijing Duck and bought some gifts. The last day, they went to the Great Wall. They took many photos there. They really had a good time.
去年暑假,苏南和他父母去北京了。他们坐火车去的北京,在北京待了三天。第一天,他们去了天安门广场,它又大又宏伟。那儿有许多人。第二天,他们参观了博物馆,吃了美味的北京烤鸭,还买了一些礼物。最后一天,他们去了长城。他们在那儿拍了许多照片。他们真的玩得很开心。