Liu: Hi, Li Shan! What did you do last weekend?
刘:嗨,李珊!上周末你做什么了?
Li Shan: I did some housework. I cleaned the rooms, washed the clothes and cooked dinner.
李珊:我做了一些家务。我打扫了房间,洗了衣服,还做了晚饭。
Liu: What did your parents do then?
刘:那么你父母做什么了?
Li Shan: They were busy. My father had some work to do. He went away from home early in the morning.
李珊:他们很忙。我爸爸有一些工作要做。他早晨很早就离开家了。
Liu: What did your mother do?
刘:你妈妈做什么了?
Li Shan: She was in the hospital. My grandma was ill and my mother looked after her there.
李珊:她在医院里。我(外)祖母生病了,我妈妈在那里照顾她。
Liu: I’m sorry to hear that.
刘:听到那件事我很难过。
Li Shan: It doesn’t matter. She is better now. What did you do, then?
李珊:没关系。她现在好多了。那么你做什么了?
Liu: I went to see some friends and we had a football match.
刘:我去看望了一些朋友,我们进行了一场足球比赛。
Li Shan: Sounds great.
李珊:听起来棒极了。
She made the bed.
她整理床铺了。
She cooked the meals.
她做饭了。
She cleaned the room.
她打扫房间了。
She went to see her grandma.
她去看望她(外)祖母了。
Was she helpful?
她是有帮助的吗?
Of course she was.
她当然是。
He did the dishes.
他洗碗碟了。
He watered the flowers.
他浇花了。
He cleaned the windows.
他擦窗户了。
He looked after his grandpa.
他照顾他(外)祖父了。
Was he helpful?
他是有帮助的吗?
Of course he was.
他当然是。
Kitty: What did you do last night, Wu Chen?
凯蒂:昨晚你做什么了,吴晨?
Wu Chen: I did my homework and watched TV.
吴晨:我做了家庭作业,然后看了电视。
Kitty: What show did you watch?
凯蒂:你看了什么节目?
Wu Chen: I watched a show about a Shanxi girl.
吴晨:我看了关于一个陕西女孩的节目。
Kitty: What happened to her?
凯蒂:她怎么了?
Wu Chen: When she was 8 years old, her mother was ill in bed. She did all the housework by herself. At home, she cooked the meals, washed the clothes, cleaned the rooms and looked after her mother for some years.
吴晨:当她八岁的时候,她妈妈卧病在床。她自己做了所有的家务。这些年在家,她做饭、洗衣服、打扫房间并且照顾她妈妈。
Kitty: Did she go to school?
凯蒂:她上学了吗?
Wu Chen: Yes. And she did very well in her study.
吴晨:是的。她在学习方面做得非常好。
Kitty: What a good girl!
凯蒂:多好的女孩啊!