Su Nan: Don't litter on the floor.It's a bad habit.
苏南:不要往地板上扔垃圾。它是一个坏习惯。
Girl: I'm sorry.
女孩:对不起。
Mom: You shouldn't tell lies.It's a bad habit.
妈妈:你不应该说谎。它是一个坏习惯。
Boy: I'm sorry.I won't.
男孩:对不起。我不会了。
Li Shan: We shouldn't make a noise in the library.We'd better keep quiet and we should have a good habit.
李珊:我们不应该在图书馆制造噪音。我们最好保持安静,我们应该有好习惯。
Girls: All right.
女孩们:好的。
Grandpa: The boy shouldn't write on the tree.We should take care of trees and have a good habit.
(外)祖父:那个男孩不应该在树上写字。我们应该爱护树木并有好习惯。
Boy: I see.
男孩:我知道了。
Mom: What are you doing, Kevin?
妈妈:你正在做什么,凯文?
Kevin: I'm reading.
凯文:我正在看书。
Mom: Don't read in bed.It's bad for your eyes.
妈妈:不要卧床看书。它对你的眼睛有害。
Kevin: But I like reading in bed.
凯文:但是我喜欢卧床看书。
Mom: You shouldn't do that.It's a bad habit.You'd better read at the desk.
妈妈:你不应该那样做。它是一个坏习惯。你最好在书桌旁看书。
Kevin: All right, Mom.
凯文:好的,妈妈。
Mom: And you shouldn't have the book so close to your eyes.You should take care of your eyes.
妈妈:而且你不应该让书离眼睛这么近。你应该爱护你的眼睛。
Kevin: OK.
凯文:好的。
You should wash your face every day.
你应该每天洗脸。
You should brush your teeth every day.
你应该每天刷牙。
You should tidy your room every day.
你应该每天整理房间。
You should clean your floor every day.
你应该每天拖地。
Every day, every day, every day,
每天,每天,每天,
You will be healthy every day.
你将每天都健康。
Every day, every day, every day,
每天,每天,每天,
You will be happy every day.
你将每天都快乐。