Colin and Liu Zhaoyang are at table. They are having dinner.
科林和刘朝阳在吃饭。他们正在吃晚饭。
Colin: Use the fork with your left hand and use the knife with your right hand.
科林:用你的左手使用叉子,用你的右手使用刀子。
Liu: Oh, I see. Thank you.
刘:哦,我知道了。谢谢你。
They are having noodles for lunch now.
现在他们午饭正在吃面条。
Liu: Oh, no! Not like that. Use the chopsticks with your right hand.
刘:哦,不!不是像那样。用你的右手使用筷子。
Colin: I’ m sorry. Chinese food is nice. But I can’ t use chopsticks well.
科林:我很抱歉。中国食物很好,但是我不能很好地使用筷子。
Alice: I want to have some soup. Would you please pass me the spoon, Su Nan?
艾丽斯:我想要喝一些汤。你可以把勺子递给我吗,苏南?
Su Nan: Here you are.
苏南:给你。
Colin: Where is the knife? I want to cut the beef.
科林:刀子在哪里?我想要切牛肉。
Miss White: Please pass him the knife, Li Shan.
怀特老师:请把刀子递给他,李珊。
Li Shan: OK. Here it is.
李珊:好的。它在这里。
Su Nan: Mmm... The noodles are nice.
苏南:嗯……面条很好吃。
Alice: Would you give me some, please?
艾丽斯:请给我一些好吗?
Su Nan: Of course. And here are the chopsticks.
苏南:当然。筷子在这里。
Alice: Thank you.
艾丽斯:谢谢你。