Miss White: Children, please welcome Wu Binbin's grandfather to the class.
怀特老师:孩子们,请欢迎吴彬彬的祖父来到班级。
Class: Welcome!
同学们:欢迎!
Grandpa: Wow! The school is very different from my old school. There were no computers at all before.
祖父:哇!学校和我以前的学校非常不同了。以前根本没有电脑。
Mike: Really? How did you learn?
迈克:真的吗?你们怎么学习?
Grandpa: We listened to the teachers and read lots of books.
祖父:我们听老师(讲课)并且读很多书。
Grandpa: Wow, a library! There was no library in my old school.
祖父:哇,一个图书馆!我以前的学校里没有图书馆。
Sarah: Tell us about your school, please.
萨拉:请给我们讲讲您的学校吧。
Grandpa: There was only one small building on a hill.
祖父:在山上只有一个小的建筑物。
Wu Binbin: Could you see stars at night?
吴彬彬:您在晚上能看见星星吗?
Grandpa: Yes, I liked the stars.
祖父:是的,我喜欢星星。
Sarah: Me too.One day I' m going to visit the moon.
萨拉:我也是。有一天我将要参观月球。
Wu Binbin: The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969.
吴彬彬:在1969年,美国人花费了大约五天(的时间)到达那里。
Sarah: How do you know that?
萨拉:你怎么知道的?
Wu Binbin: Easy, I looked it upon the Internet.
吴彬彬:很容易,我在互联网上查阅它的。
Grandpa: Ah! There were no computers or Internet in my time.
祖父:啊!我那时候没有电脑也没有互联网。
Mike: Chen Jie, do you want to see my old photos?
迈克:陈杰,你想看我的旧照片吗?
Chen Jie: Let me see.Oh! Haha! Your hair was so long.
陈杰:让我看看。哦!哈哈!你的头发真长。
Mike: Yes.That was five years ago.Now it's short.
迈克:是的。那是五年前。现在它很短。
Chen Jie: John, come and look at Mike's old photos!
陈杰:约翰,来看迈克的旧照片!
John:That's funny,Mike!You're wearing a pink T-shirt.
约翰:那很有趣,迈克!你穿着一件粉红色的T恤衫。
Mike: Yes, but I don't like pink now.
迈克:是的,但是我现在不喜欢粉红色。
Chen Jie: We are all different now!
陈杰:我们现在都不同了!
Mike: Right.Before, I was quiet. Now, I' m very active in class.How about you?
迈克:对。以前我很安静。现在我在课堂上很活跃。你呢?
John: Well, I was short, so I couldn't ride my bike well. Now, I go cycling every day.I like it very much.
约翰:哦,我以前个子小,自行车骑得不好。现在我天天去骑自行车。我非常喜欢骑自行车。
Chen Jie: That's good exercise.
陈杰:那是很好的锻炼。
1.Allen: Hi, I' m Allen.Before, I was short and couldn't ride my bike well.Now, I go cycling every weekend.
艾伦:嗨,我是艾伦。以前我个子小,自行车骑得不好。现在我每周末去骑自行车。
2.Diana: Hello.My name is Diana.Before, I couldn't play badminton.Now, I play badminton every week.
黛安娜:你好。我的名字叫黛安娜。以前我不会打羽毛球。现在我每周打羽毛球。
3.Joe: Hi, I' m Joe.Before, I couldn' t ice-skate.Now, I go ice--skating every winter.
乔:嗨,我是乔。以前我不会滑冰。现在我每个冬天去滑冰。
What a dream!
多么(有趣的)一个梦啊!
Wu Binbin had a race with his father and Max.There were many people there.His father ran very fast, but Wu Binbin could not.There was nothing he could do.He was so worried. "I could run fast at school, " he thought. "Why am I so slow now? "
吴彬彬和他爸爸还有马克斯进行了一场赛跑。那里有很多人。他爸爸跑得非常快,但是吴彬彬不能(跑得快)。他没有什么能做的事情。他是如此担心。“我(过去)在学校能跑得很快。”他想,“为什么我现在这么慢呢?”
Then Robin said, "Drink this!"and gave Wu Binbin some water.Wu Binbin drank it and suddenly he felt good.He could run fast again.
然后罗宾说“喝下这个!”并且给了吴彬彬一些水。吴彬彬喝了它,他突然感觉很好。他又能跑得很快了。
There was a second race.There were many animals in that race.Wu Binbin ran like a cheetah.He could win the race! But suddenly he trip-ped and fell.Then he woke up.He was in bed.It was all a dream!
又有一场赛跑。在那场赛跑中有很多动物。吴彬彬跑得像一只猎豹一样。他能赢得赛跑!但是突然他绊了一下摔倒了。然后他醒了。他在床上。这完全是一个梦!
Wu Binbin: Mum, I had an interesting dream last night.
吴彬彬:妈妈,我昨晚做了一个有趣的梦。
Mum: What did you dream about?
妈妈:你梦见了什么?
Wu Binbin: I had a race with Dad and Max, but I couldn't run fast.
吴彬彬:我和爸爸还有马克斯进行了一场赛跑,但是我跑不快。
Mum: What happened then?
妈妈:然后发生了什么?
Wu Binbin: Robin gave me some water.I drank it and then could run very fast.Suddenly I tripped and fell.Then I woke up.
吴彬彬:罗宾给了我一些水。我喝了它,然后(我)能跑得非常快。突然我绊了一下摔倒了。然后我醒了。
Mum: What a dream!
妈妈:多么(有趣的)一个梦啊!
Many years ago, I went to this school.I went to school by bike.I loved cycling.Nowadays, many students go by bus or car.We didn' t have computer games then or computers.So we often played badminton in the summer and went ice-skating in the winter.We had a great time.After school, I often went to the park and read under a tree. It was so beautiful there.
许多年前,我去这所学校。我骑自行车去上学。我喜爱骑自行车运动。现在,许多学生乘公共汽车或小汽车去(上学)。我们那时没有电脑游戏和电脑。所以我们经常在夏天打羽毛球,在冬天去滑冰。我们玩得很开心。放学后,我经常去公园并且在树下阅读。那里(过去)真的很漂亮。