Amy: John, where are you? It's time for our first class!
埃米:约翰,你在哪儿?到我们上第一节课的时间了!
John: Sorry, I' m at the hospital now.
约翰:对不起,我现在在医院。
Amy: What happened?
埃米:怎么了?
John: I hurt my foot.Please tell Mr Hu I' m sorry I can't come.
约翰:我弄伤了我的脚。请告诉胡老师我很抱歉不能来了。
Amy: OK.Bye.
埃米:好的。再见。
Amy: What happened?
埃米:怎么了?
John: I fell off my bike last Saturday and hurt my foot.
约翰:我上星期六从我的自行车上摔下来了,弄伤了我的脚。
Amy: That's too bad! Are you all right?
埃米:那太糟糕了!你还好吧?
John: I' m OK now.Come and look at my photos from the Labour Day holiday.
约翰:我现在没事了。来看我劳动节假期的照片吧。
Amy: Where did you go?
埃米:你去哪儿了?
John: Mt. Tianshan, Xinjiang.I rode a horse.Look, it's very small!
约翰:新疆的天山。我骑马了。看,它非常小!
Amy: Oh, yes.It looks like a mule! Did you go to Turpan?
埃米:哦,是的。它看起来像头骡子!你们去吐鲁番了吗?
John: Yes, we did.We saw lots of grapes there, but we couldn't eat them.They won't be ready till August.
约翰:是的,我们去了。我们在那儿看见了许多葡萄,但是我们不能吃它们。它们直到八月才成熟。
Amy: Hi, Sarah.How was your winter holiday?
埃米:嗨,萨拉。你的寒假怎么样?
Sarah: Good! I went to Hangzhou.
萨拉:很好!我去了杭州。
Wu Binbin: Who did you go with?
吴彬彬:你和谁去的?
Sarah: My parents.We went to see the West Lake.I bought some gifts.This is for you, Binbin! This is for you, Amy.
萨拉:我父母。我们去看了西湖。我买了一些礼物。这是给你的,彬彬!这是给你的,埃米。
Amy and Wu Binbin: Wow, thanks!
埃米和吴彬彬:哇,谢谢!
Sarah: Where did you go over the winter holiday?
萨拉:在寒假期间你去哪儿了?
Amy: My family and I went to Sanya.
埃米:我和我家人去三亚了。
Wu Binbin: Really? Did you like it?
吴彬彬:真的吗?你喜欢它吗?
Amy: Yes, it was so warm.
埃米:是的,天气是那么暖和。
Sarah: Hainan is far from here.How did you go there?
萨拉:海南离这儿很远。你们怎么去那儿的?
Amy: We went there by plane.
埃米:我们坐飞机去那儿的。
Wu Binbin: How was the beach? What did you do there?
吴彬彬:海滩怎么样?你们在那儿干什么了?
Amy: It was beautiful.I took lots of pictures, and I also went swimming.
埃米:它很美。我拍了许多照片,我也去游泳了。
Sarah: Sounds great! Can I see your pictures sometime?
萨拉:听上去不错!改天我能看看你的照片吗?
Amy:Sure.
埃米:当然。
Friday, April 23rd
四月二十三日,星期五
Today was a sunny day.In the morning, we rode a bike for three people.Max sat in a basket on the front of the bike.That was fun! We took pictures of the beautiful countryside.We bought some gifts and ate some delicious food.
今天是晴朗的一天。在早上,我们骑了一辆三人自行车。马克斯坐在自行车前面的(车)筐里。那很有趣!我们拍了美丽乡村的照片。我们买了一些礼物,并且吃了一些美味的食物。
In the afternoon, Mum ate some bad fruit and didn' t feel well.So we stayed in the hotel.Dad and I wanted to make her happy.We dressed up and made a funny play.Robin played the part of a dog.He was so cute.Max liked him so much.He jumped on him and licked him.Of course, Robin didn' t like it.We laughed and laughed.
在下午,妈妈吃了一些坏水果然后感觉不舒服,因此我们待在旅馆里。爸爸和我想要使她开心。我们打扮了一下,编排了一个有趣的戏剧。罗宾扮演狗的角色。他真可爱。马克斯非常喜欢他。他跳到他身上舔他。当然,罗宾不喜欢这样。我们开怀大笑。
It was a bad day but also a good day!
(今天)是糟糕的一天,但也是美好的一天!
1.Man: Where did you go last weekend, Mike?
男人:你上周末去哪儿了,迈克?
Mike: I went to Hailar.
迈克:我去了海拉尔。
Man: What did you do?
男人:你干什么了?
Mike: I rode a horse.It was very exciting!
迈克:我骑马了。那非常令人兴奋!
2.Miss White: What did you do last weekend, Sarah?
怀特老师:你上周末干什么了,萨拉?
Sarah: I visited a museum.
萨拉:我参观了博物馆。
Miss White: Did you have fun?
怀特老师:你玩得开心吗?
Sarah: Yes.It was great.
萨拉:是的。它很棒。
3.Wu Binbin: Hey! You came early today, Amy.
吴彬彬:嘿!你今天来得很早,埃米。
Amy: Yes.I didn't walk to school today.
埃米:是的。我今天没走着上学。
Wu Binbin: How did you get here?
吴彬彬:你是怎么到这儿的?
Amy: I came by car. I hurt my foot yesterday, so my father brought me.
埃米:我坐小汽车来的。我昨天弄伤了我的脚,所以我爸爸带我来的。
4.Liu Yun: Where did you go over your winter holiday, Zhang Peng?
刘云:在你的寒假期间你去哪儿了,张鹏?
Zhang Peng: I went to Harbin.
张鹏:我去哈尔滨了。
Liu Yun: Who did you go with?
刘云:你和谁去的?
Zhang: I went with my uncle.
张:我和我叔叔去的。
Liu Yun: What did you do there?
刘云:你们在那儿干什么了?
Zhang: We took many photos.
张:我们拍了很多照片。