Binbin: Robin, how do we get to my grandparents’ new house from here? Can you use your GPS?
彬彬:罗宾,我们怎么从这儿到我外祖父母的新家?你能用你的全球卫星定位系统吗?
Robin: Sure. First, go straight. Then turn left. At the traffic lights turn left and walk 100 metres. Then, finally, we can see the house.
罗宾:当然。首先,直走。然后左转。在交通信号灯处左转,然后走一百米。最后,我们就能看到房子了。
Binbin: Good. What time are we leaving?
彬彬:好的。我们将什么时候出发?
Robin: 9 o’clock.
罗宾:九点钟。
Binbin: Hey! Stop! Don’t cross at a red light!
彬彬:嘿!停下!不要在红灯的时候过马路!
Boy: Sorry!
男孩:对不起!
Binbin: You must be more careful.
彬彬:你必须更加小心。
Boy: OK. I can’t find my mum.
男孩:好的。我找不到我妈妈了。
Binbin: Oh! Let me help you.
彬彬:哦!让我帮助你吧。
Binbin: Are you hungry?
彬彬:你饿了吗?
Boy: Yes, I am.
男孩:是的,我饿了。
Binbin: There is a restaurant over there. Let’s go and buy some food.
彬彬:那边有一个餐馆。让我们去买一些食物吧。
Boy: Good idea!
男孩:好主意!
Boy: Thank you for the food. I feel better now.
男孩:谢谢你的食物。我现在感觉好多了。
Binbin: Let’s go to the police station. They can help you.
彬彬:让我们去警察局吧。他们能帮助你。
Boy: Where is it?
男孩:它在哪儿?
Robin: We go straight and then turn right at the crossing. After that, we’ll go straight again. The police station is next to the supermarket.
罗宾:我们直走,然后在十字路口右转。在那之后,我们将再直走。警察局挨着超市。