Wu Binbin: These robots are so cool! I love this museum!
吴彬彬:这些机器人真酷!我喜欢这个博物馆!
Robin: Me too! Don’t forget to buy some gifts for Grandpa.
罗宾:我也是!不要忘记给外祖父买一些礼物。
Wu Binbin: I know. But I really need to go to the bathroom. Where is it?
吴彬彬:我知道。但是我真的需要去卫生间。它在哪儿?
Robin: It’s on the second floor.
罗宾:它在二楼。
Wu Binbin: OK, thanks.
吴彬彬:好的,谢谢。
Wu Binbin: Robin, where is the museum shop? I want to buy a postcard.
吴彬彬:罗宾,博物馆的商店在哪儿?我想要买一张明信片。
Robin: It’s near the door.
罗宾:在大门附近。
Wu Binbin: Thanks. Where is the post office? I want to send it today.
吴彬彬:谢谢。邮局在哪儿?我想要今天把它寄出去。
Robin: I don’t know. I’ll ask. Excuse me, sir.
罗宾:我不知道。我要去问一下。打扰一下,先生。
Man: Wow! A talking robot! What a great museum!
男人:哇!一个说话的机器人!多棒的一个博物馆啊!
Robin: Where is the post office?
罗宾:邮局在哪儿?
Man: It’s next to the museum.
男人:挨着博物馆。
Robin: Thanks.
罗宾:谢谢。
Wu Binbin: Hi, Mike. Let’s go to the cinema.
吴彬彬:嗨,迈克。我们去电影院吧。
Mike: Sure. How can I get there?
迈克:当然。我怎么到那儿?
Wu Binbin: Go to Main Street. Turn left at the bookstore. The cinema is next to the bookstore. See you soon.
吴彬彬:去主街。到书店左转。电影院挨着书店。一会儿见。
Mike: OK. Bye.
迈克:好的。再见。
Mike: What an interesting film!
迈克:多么有趣的电影啊!
Wu Binbin: Yes, but I’m hungry now. I know a great Italian restaurant.
吴彬彬:是的,但是我现在饿了。我知道一家很棒的意大利餐馆。
Mike: Yum! I like pizza! Where is the restaurant?
迈克:好呀!我喜欢比萨饼!餐馆在哪儿?
Wu Binbin: It’s next to the park on Dongfang Street.
吴彬彬:在东方大街上,挨着公园。
Mike: How can we get there?
迈克:我们怎么到那儿?
Robin: Turn left at the bookstore. Then turn right at the hospital.
罗宾:到书店左转,然后到医院右转。
Mike: OK. Let’s go!
迈克:好的。我们走吧!
Robin has GPS!
罗宾有全球(卫星)定位系统!
Wu Binbin’s grandpa gave Robin a new feature. He now has GPS. He can help the boys find the Italian restaurant.
吴彬彬的外祖父给罗宾提供了一个新的特点。他现在有全球(卫星)定位系统。他能帮助男孩们找到意大利餐馆。
Robin: We’re in front of the cinema. Let’s go straight and turn left at the bookstore. Follow me, please!
罗宾:我们在电影院前面。我们直走,到书店左转。请跟着我!
Mike: Is it far?
迈克:它远吗?
Robin: No. Now we are behind the hospital. Let’s turn right and then turn right again.
罗宾:不。现在我们在医院后面。我们右转,然后再右转。
Mike: There is the restaurant!
迈克:餐馆在那儿!
Robin: My new GPS works!
罗宾:我的新全球(卫星)定位系统奏效了!
Wu Binbin: Yes! I’ll tell Grandpa. But let’s eat first. I’m so hungry!
吴彬彬:是的!我会告诉外祖父的。但是我们先吃饭吧。我非常饿!
Boy: Today, I want to go to the museum. From my school I go straight and turn left at the post office. I can see the bookstore there. From there I go straight ahead. Then, at the cinema I turn right. Finally, I’m at the museum. It’s not far.
男孩:今天,我想去博物馆。我从我的学校直走,到邮局左转。在那儿我能看见书店。我从那儿向前直走。然后,我到电影院右转。最后,我到博物馆了。它并不远。