Zhang Peng: Let’s play computer games, Mike!
张鹏:让我们玩电脑游戏吧,迈克!
Mike: OK, but where is the computer?
迈克:好的,但是电脑在哪里?
Zhang Peng: There is a computer in my bedroom.
张鹏:我的卧室里有一台电脑。
Mike: Great! Sarah, can you play computer games?
迈克:太棒了!萨拉,你会玩电脑游戏吗?
Sarah: Yes, I can. Let’s go.
萨拉:是的,我会。咱们去吧。
Sarah: Your room is really nice!
萨拉:你的房间真漂亮!
Zhang Peng: Thanks.
张鹏:谢谢。
Mike: There is a big bed.
迈克:有一张大床。
Zhang Peng: Yes. I like my bed.
张鹏:是的。我喜欢我的床。
Mike: There is a nice photo, too.
迈克:还有一张漂亮的照片。
Sarah: Wow! You look cool!
萨拉:哇!你看起来很酷!
Zhang Peng: Thank you. Hey, my computer is here on the desk. Let’s play!
张鹏:谢谢你们。嘿,我的电脑在这儿,在书桌上。咱们玩吧!
Mike: This picture is pretty.
迈克:这幅画很漂亮。
Sarah: Yes. I like it, too.
萨拉:是的。我也喜欢它。
Zhang Peng: Let’s go to the living room. There are some nice pictures there.
张鹏:咱们去客厅吧。那里有一些好看的画。
Mike & Sarah:OK.
迈克和萨拉:好的。
Zhang Peng: This is the living room.
张鹏:这是客厅。
Mike: Wow! There are so many pictures here.
迈克:哇!这里有好多幅画。
Zhang Peng: Yes. My father can draw very well.
张鹏:是的。我爸爸能画得非常好。
Sarah: There are so many plants here, too.
萨拉:这里还有好多植物。
Zhang Peng: They’re my grandmother’s plants. My grand-parents have a garden in front of their house. There are lots of flowers in it.
张鹏:它们是我(外)祖母的植物。我(外)祖父母的花园在他们的房子前面。花园里面有许多花。
Sarah: Cool!
萨拉:太酷了!
An email to Robin
一封给罗宾的电子邮件
To: robin@urfriend.cn
收件人:robin@urfriend.cn
From: jones@art.cn
发件人:jones@art.cn
Dec. 20th
十二月二十日
Dear Robin,
亲爱的罗宾:
I am Yi fan’s art teacher. I just moved into an old house. The rooms are dirty. There are pencils and crayons on the floor. There are pictures and photos everywhere. Oh, no! I see a mouse behind my computer!
我是一凡的美术老师。我刚刚搬进了一所旧房子。这些房间很脏。在地板上有铅笔和蜡笔。到处是画和照片。哦,不!我在我的电脑后面看见一只老鼠!
Please help me. I live near the nature park. Please hurry!
请帮助我。我住在自然公园附近。请快点!
Mr Jones
琼斯老师
Wu Yifan: In my room there is a desk. On the desk there is a plant. Above the desk there are two photos. Beside the desk there is a bed.
吴一凡:在我的房间里,有一张书桌。在书桌上,有一盆植物。在书桌上方,有两张照片。在书桌旁边有一张床。