Sarah: Mum, I’m hungry!
萨拉:妈妈,我饿了!
Mum: What would you like to eat?
妈妈:你想吃什么?
Sarah: I’d like some bread and chicken, please.
萨拉:我想要一些面包和鸡肉。
Mum: Here you are, dear. Have some chicken sandwiches.
妈妈:给你,亲爱的。吃一些鸡肉三明治。
Sarah: Thanks, Mum.
萨拉:谢谢,妈妈。
Father: I’m hungry.
爸爸:我饿了。
Mother: What would you like to eat?
妈妈:你想吃什么?
Father: A sandwich, please.
爸爸:请给我一个三明治。
Mother: OK.
妈妈:好的。
Sarah: What would you like to drink?
萨拉:你想喝什么?
Father: I’d like some water. I’m thirsty!
爸爸:我想要喝点水。我口渴!
Sarah: Here you are.
萨拉:给你。
Father: Thanks.
爸爸:谢谢。
Sarah: This grape juice is sweet.
萨拉:这个葡萄汁很甜。
Zhang Peng: I like grape juice. It’s my favourite drink. What’s your favourite drink?
张鹏:我喜欢葡萄汁。它是我最喜欢的饮品。你最喜欢的饮品是什么?
Sarah: Milk.
萨拉:牛奶。
Zhang Peng: Come on. Let’ s go to the lunch room. I’ m hungry.
张鹏:快点。让我们去午餐厅吧。我饿了。
Sarah: What’s your favourite food?
萨拉:你最喜欢的食物是什么?
Zhang Peng: Noodles. I love beef noodles. They’re delicious. What’s your favourite food?
张鹏:面条。我喜爱牛肉面。它们很美味。你最喜欢的食物是什么?
Sarah: Fish.
萨拉:鱼肉。
Zhang Peng: Well, let’s see. We have beef noodles and fish sandwiches today.
张鹏:好,让我们看看。我们今天吃牛肉面和鱼肉三明治。
Sarah: Great!
萨拉:太棒了!
Robin will cook today
今天罗宾将会烹饪
Dear Robin,
亲爱的罗宾:
My favourite food is ice cream. It is sweet. I don’t like beef but chicken is OK. Onions are my favourite vegetable. I like salad very much.
我最喜欢的食物是冰激凌。它很甜。我不喜欢牛肉,但是鸡肉是可以的。洋葱是我最喜欢的蔬菜。我非常喜欢蔬菜沙拉。
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Yifan
一凡
Dear Robin,
亲爱的罗宾:
My favourite food is chicken. It is delicious. I like vegetables but not carrots.
我最喜欢的食物是鸡肉。它很美味。我喜欢蔬菜,但不喜欢胡萝卜。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Grandpa
(外)祖父
Here you are! Chicken ice cream!
给你们!鸡肉冰激凌!
Oh, no!
哦,不!
Mum: Hey, Amy. What would you like for dinner?
妈妈:嘿,埃米。你晚餐想要吃什么?
Amy: I’d like two sandwiches and a salad, please.
埃米:我想要两个三明治和一份蔬菜沙拉。
Mum: What would you like to drink?
妈妈:你想要喝什么?
Amy: Tea, please. It’s my favourite drink.
埃米:茶。它是我最喜欢的饮品。
Mum: OK. No problem.
妈妈:好的。没问题。