Mum: Honey, let's buy some fruit. Do you like oranges?
妈妈:宝贝儿,我们买点水果吧。你喜欢橙子吗?
Sarah: No, I don't. I like apples.
萨拉:不,我不喜欢。我喜欢苹果。
Mum: Do you like pears?
妈妈:你喜欢梨吗?
Sarah: Yes, I do.
萨拉:是的,我喜欢。
I eat apples.
我吃苹果。
I eat grapes.
我吃葡萄。
I eat bananas—yummy!
我吃香蕉——好吃!
I eat oranges.
我吃橙子。
I eat pears.
我吃梨。
A fruit bowl in my tummy!
一个水果碗在我的肚子里!
Sarah's dad: Have some grapes.
萨拉的爸爸:吃一些葡萄吧。
Mike: Thanks. I like grapes.
迈克:谢谢。我喜欢葡萄。
Zhang Peng: Sorry, I don't like grapes. Can I have some bananas?
张鹏:抱歉,我不喜欢葡萄。我能吃一些香蕉吗?
Sarah: Here you are.
萨拉:给你。
Do you like grapes?
你喜欢葡萄吗?
They taste really good.
它们尝起来的确很美味。
Do you like oranges?
你喜欢橙子吗?
No, but I should.
不,但是我应该(喜欢)。
Apples, watermelons,
苹果,西瓜,
Strawberries,too—
还有草莓——
I like them all.
我全都喜欢。
How about you?
你呢?
1.Boy: Do you like bananas?
男孩:你喜欢香蕉吗?
Girl: Yes, I do.
女孩:是的,我喜欢。
2.Girl: Can I have an apple, please?
女孩:请问我可以吃一个苹果吗?
Boy: Sure.
男孩:当然可以。
3.Woman: Do you like watermelons?
女人:你喜欢西瓜吗?
Boy: Sorry, I don't. I like strawberries.
男孩:抱歉,我不喜欢。我喜欢草莓。
4.Wu Yifan: Have some grapes?
吴一凡:吃一些葡萄吗?
Zoom: Sorry, I don't like grapes.
祖姆:抱歉,我不喜欢葡萄。
An apple a day
一日一苹果
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
一日一苹果,医生远离我。
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
一日一苹果,医生远离我。
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
一日一苹果,医生远离我。
A--P--P--L--E, apple!
A—P—P—L—E,苹果!