My name is Susan.Look at this picture of my community.There are many tall buildings in it.I live in one of the buildings.There is a park near my home and there is a river behind the park.There are a lot of trees and flowers in the park.It' s beautiful.
我的名字叫苏珊。看这张我的社区的图片。它里面有很多高建筑物。我住在其中一个建筑物里。我家附近有一个公园,公园后面有一条河。公园里有很多树和花。它很漂亮。
On the main street is a bank.Beside the bank is a hospital.Across the road, there is a big supermarket between a hotel and a bookshop.My mum and I often buy fruit, vegetables and other healthy food there.
一家银行在主街上。一家医院在银行旁边。在马路对面,宾馆和书店之间有一家大超市。我妈妈和我经常在那里买水果、蔬菜和其他健康的食品。
Look! What's in the centre of the community? There is a school! It is my school. I can see everything on my way to school.I like my community. It' s a busy, clean and nice place!
看!社区中心有什么?有一所学校!它是我的学校。在我上学的路上我能看见所有事物。我喜欢我的社区。它是一个繁忙、干净又漂亮的地方!
ed
Mimi walked and walked.
咪咪走啊走。
Micky jumped and jumped.
米奇跳啊跳。
Mimi talked and talked.
咪咪说啊说。
Micky kicked and bumped.
米奇又踢又撞。
Lisa: Good morning, Kate.
莉萨:早上好,凯特。
Kate: Good morning, Lisa.Nice to see you here.
凯特:早上好,莉萨。很高兴在这里见到你。
Lisa: I moved to this community last week.
莉萨:我上周搬到了这个社区。
Kate: Really? I live in this community! Where are you going?
凯特:真的吗?我住在这个社区!你打算去哪里?
Lisa: I want to go to the bookshop.But where is it?
莉萨:我想去书店。但是它在哪里?
Kate: Go down this street and turn right at the traffic lights. Then you can see the bookshop on the left.
凯特:顺着这条街走,在交通灯处右转。然后你能在左边看见书店。
Lisa: How long does it take to go there on foot?
莉萨:步行去那里要花费多长时间?
Kate: Only a few minutes.
凯特:只要几分钟。
Lisa: Thank you!
莉萨:谢谢你!
Kate: My pleasure!
凯特:不客气!
cl
Clare is always clean.
克莱尔总是很干净。
Clare is always kind.
克莱尔总是很友善。
Clare makes a clever plan In her clear mind.
克莱尔在她清醒的头脑中制订了一个聪明的计划。
Man: Excuse me.How can I get to the City Library?
男人:打扰一下。我怎样才能到达城市图书馆?
Li Yan: The City Library? Oh, you can go there by No.6 bus.
李燕:城市图书馆?哦,你可以乘6路公共汽车去那里。
Man: Is it far from here?
男人:它离这里远吗?
Yang Ming: No, it's about half an hour by bus.
杨明:不远,乘公共汽车大约半小时。
Man: But where is the bus stop?
男人:但是公共汽车站在哪里?
Li Yan: Look! It's just over there.
李燕:看!它就在那边。
Yang Ming: You can get off the bus at the third stop, and then you' ll find a supermarket on your right.The City Library is near the supermarket.
杨明:你可以在第三站下公共汽车,然后你将在你的右边发现一家超市。城市图书馆就在那家超市附近。
Man: Thanks a lot!
男人:非常感谢!
Li Yan & Yang Ming: You're welcome!
李燕和杨明:不客气!
ck
Click, click, click.
滴答,滴答,滴答。
Block looked at the clock.
布洛克看了看钟。
He took up his stick.
他拿起他的木棍。
Suddenly he heard a knock.
突然他听见了敲门声。
1. Boy: Look, Kate! There is a bookshop on the left of the bank.
男孩:看,凯特!银行的左边有一家书店。
2. Girl: Oh, yes! And there is a post office between the toy shop and the cake shop.
女孩:哦,是的!玩具店和蛋糕店中间有一个邮局。
3. Boy: Look at my school! It's between the bookshop and the hotel.
男孩:看我的学校!它在书店和宾馆之间。
4. Girl: Yes, and my school is beside the City Library.
女孩:是的,我的学校在城市图书馆旁边。
5. Boy: Look! There is a yellow building in front of the river.
男孩:看!河的前面有一个黄色的建筑物。
6. Girl: And there is a big hotel on the right of the restaurant.
女孩:饭店的右边有一个大宾馆。
7. Boy: Where is the supermarket?
男孩:超市在哪里?
Girl: Go down the street and turn right.Then you can see the supermarket.
女孩:顺着这条街走,右转。然后你就能看见超市。
8. Boy: Oh, the supermarket is beside the post office.
男孩:哦,超市在邮局的旁边。
9. Boy: Look at my home, Kate! It's near that park.
男孩:看我的家,凯特!它在那个公园的附近。
Girl: Wow! It's so nice!
女孩:哇!它这么漂亮!