Lisa: Hi, Kate, Gao Wei and Peter. Tomorrow is my birthday. Would you like to come to my birthday party?
莉萨:嗨,凯特、高伟和彼得。明天是我的生日。你们愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗?
Peter: Sure. I’d love to.
彼得:当然。我愿意。
Lisa: What about you, Gao Wei?
莉萨:你呢,高伟?
Gao Wei: What time does your party begin?
高伟:你的聚会什么时候开始?
Lisa: It begins at about 5:30 after school.
莉萨:它在放学后大约五点半开始。
Gao Wei: That’s good! I can come then.
高伟:那很好!那时我能来。
Kate: Me, too. We can all celebrate your birthday!
凯特:我也是。我们都能庆祝你的生日!
Lisa: Thanks! Here are my invitation cards for all of you.
莉萨:谢谢!这是我给你们所有人的邀请卡。
Peter, Kate & Gao Wei: Thanks! Goodbye! See you tomorrow!
彼得、凯特和高伟:谢谢!再见!明天见!
Lisa: Bye bye!
莉萨:再见!
ow
I like bows, you know.
我喜欢弓,你知道的。
I have a bow to show.
我有一张弓要展示。
I hold the bow high and low.
我持着弓忽高忽低。
To shoot a yellow arrow.
为了射出一支黄色的箭。
Mum: What kind of cake would you like, Lisa?
妈妈:你想要什么种类的蛋糕,莉萨?
Lisa: I’d like a chocolate cake.
莉萨:我想要一个巧克力蛋糕。
Mum: What shape would you like? How about this star-shaped cake?
妈妈:你想要什么形状的?这个星形蛋糕怎么样?
Lisa: Well, Mum. I really like that heart-shaped cake.
莉萨:唔,妈妈。我真的喜欢那个心形蛋糕。
Mum: That’s wonderful! It can show our love for you.
妈妈:那好极了!它能体现我们对你的爱。
Lisa: Thank you, Mum! It can also show my love for you and Dad.
莉萨:谢谢你,妈妈!它也能体现我对你和爸爸的爱。
Mum: Good girl!
妈妈:好孩子!
Lisa: Mum, can I have some ice cream and some jelly, please?
莉萨:妈妈,我可以买吃一些冰激凌和一些果冻吗?
Mum: Sure. And I’ll get some candy and fruit pies for you, too.
妈妈:当然可以。并且我还要给你买一些糖果和水果派。
Lisa: Thanks, Mum! I’ll have a great birthday party.
莉萨:谢谢,妈妈!我将会有一个很棒的生日聚会。
ow
How is Howe?
豪怎么样?
Howe is powerful.
豪很有力量。
How are Howe’s cows?
豪的奶牛怎么样?
The cows are wonderful.
这些奶牛棒极了。
Kate, Gao Wei & Peter: Happy birthday, Lisa!
凯特、高伟和彼得:生日快乐,莉萨!
Lisa: Thank you! Welcome to my birthday party.
莉萨:谢谢你们!欢迎来到我的生日聚会。
Kate: Here' s a teddy bear for you!
凯特:这是给你的泰迪熊!
Gao Wei: I have a new storybook for you!
高伟:我有一本新故事书给你!
Peter: Look! Here are some chocolates for you!
彼得:看!这是给你的一些巧克力!
Lisa: Thank you very much!
莉萨:非常感谢你们!
Mum: Shall we begin the party?
妈妈:我们可以开始聚会了吗?
All: Yeah!
所有人:可以!
Mum: Let’s light the candles and sing the birthday song.
妈妈:让我们点蜡烛并唱生日歌。
All: OK!
所有人:好的!
All: Make a wish and blow out the candles, Lisa.
所有人:许愿并吹蜡烛吧,莉萨。
Lisa: All right. Let me make a wish!
莉萨:好的。让我许个愿吧!
All: And now cut the cake, Lisa.
所有人:现在切蛋糕吧,莉萨。
Lisa: OK. Have a piece of cake, please!
莉萨:好的。请吃一块蛋糕!
All: Thank you!
所有人:谢谢你!
oy
Roy is a little boy.
罗伊是一个小男孩。
Troy gives him a little toy.
特罗伊给他一个小玩具。
Roy looks at the toy with joy.
罗伊高兴地看着这个玩具。
He has many games to enjoy.
他有许多游戏玩。
1. Boy: Would you like to come to my birthday party? Here is an invitation card for you.
1.男孩:你愿意来我的生日聚会吗?这是给你的一张邀请卡。
Girl: Sure. I’d love to.
女孩:当然。我愿意。
2. Girl: Happy birthday! Here’s a new book for you.
2.女孩:生日快乐!这是给你的一本新书。
Boy: Thank you!
男孩:谢谢你!
3. Boy: My friends light the candles.
3.男孩:我的朋友们点蜡烛。
4. Boy: They sing a birthday song.
4.男孩:他们唱生日歌。
5. Boy: I make a wish and blow out the candles.
5.男孩:我许愿并且吹蜡烛。
6. Boy: We eat the cake.
6.男孩:我们吃蛋糕。
7. Girl: Can I have some ice cream?
7.女孩:我能吃些冰激凌吗?
Boy: Sure.
男孩:当然。
8. Girl: What would you like?
8.女孩:你想要什么?
Boy: I’d like some candies.
男孩:我想要一些糖果。