It is Saturday morning.Lily is calling her grandpa at home.
星期六上午,莉莉在家给她(外)祖父打电话。
Lily: Hello! This is Lily speaking.Can I speak to Grandpa?
莉莉:你好!我是莉莉。我可以和(外)祖父讲话吗?
Aunt: Yes.Hold on, please.
阿姨:好的。请稍等。
Grandpa: Hi, Lily.This is Grandpa speaking. Are you coming here with your parents this morning?
(外)祖父:你好,莉莉。我是(外)祖父。今天上午你和你父母会来这里吗?
Lily: Sorry, Grandpa.We're all very busy today.Dad is writing an email on the computer.Mum is washing the clothes.
莉莉:抱歉,(外)祖父。我们今天都非常忙。爸爸正在用电脑写电子邮件。妈妈正在洗衣服。
Grandpa: Oh, dear! And what are you doing, Lily?
(外)祖父:哦,亲爱的!你正在做什么,莉莉?
Lily: I'm cleaning my room.
莉莉:我正在打扫我的房间。
Grandpa: You're a good girl!
(外)祖父:你是一个好女孩!
u
It is a nice afternoon in June.
这是六月里一个晴朗的下午。
The pupils are listening to the tune.
学生们正在听曲子。
They say they like the nice tune.
他们说他们喜欢动听的曲子。
They say they like the nice June.
他们说他们喜欢美好的六月。
Peter and his classmates are preparing for an English party.Yang Ming and Mary are watching them.
彼得和他的同班同学们正在准备一个英语聚会。杨明和玛丽正在看他们。
Yang Ming: Look at Peter! He's wearing a funny hat.
杨明:看彼得!他正戴着一顶滑稽的帽子。
Mary: Wow! How cool! What's he doing?
玛丽:哇!多么酷啊!他正在做什么?
Yang Ming: He's telling a story about the funny hat.
杨明:他正在讲一个关于这顶滑稽的帽子的故事。
Mary: What's Li Yan doing?
玛丽:李燕正在做什么?
Yang Ming: She's singing a very famous English song.
杨明:她正在唱一首非常著名的英文歌曲。
Mary: Wow! What a beautiful song! What are you doing, Yang Ming?
玛丽:哇!多么优美的歌曲啊!你正在做什么,杨明?
Yang Ming: I'm singing, too.
杨明:我也在唱歌。
u
The puppy wants to come,
小狗想要来,
To see the puppet beating the drum.
看木偶打鼓。
The puppy wants to run,
小狗想要跑,
And join in all the fun.
并参与所有有趣的事。
Peter: Hi, Kate! What are you doing here?
彼得:你好,凯特!你正在这里做什么?
Kate: I' m looking at the picture.Look at the man in it.Is he looking at the moon?
凯特:我正在看这张图片。看图片里的这个男人。他正在看月亮吗?
Peter: No, he isn' t.He's looking at the sun.
彼得:不,他没在看月亮。他正在看太阳。
Kate: I don't think so.He's looking at the moon.It's not the sun.
凯特:我不这么认为。他正在看月亮,它不是太阳。
Li Yan: Hi, Peter and Kate.This is my cousin.
李燕:你们好,彼得和凯特。这是我表妹。
Cousin: Hello! Glad to meet you.
表妹:你们好!见到你们很高兴。
Li Yan: What are you doing here?
李燕:你们正在这里做什么?
Peter: We are talking about this picture.
彼得:我们正在谈论这张图片。
Kate: Li Yan, look at the man in the picture.Is he looking at the moon?
凯特:李燕,看这张图片里的这个男人。他正在看月亮吗?
Peter: Is he looking at the sun?
彼得:他正在看太阳吗?
Li Yan: No, he isn't.He is just standing there.
李燕:不,他没有。他只是站在那里。
Cousin: No.He's only singing over there.
表妹:不。他只是在那里唱歌。
ur
It's Burns' turn,
轮到伯恩斯,
To make a hamburger.
做汉堡包了。
Burns is very careful,
伯恩斯非常小心,
Not to make it burnt.
为了不把它烤焦。
1.Boy: Dad is writing an email.
男孩:爸爸正在写电子邮件。
2.Girl: Mum is washing the clothes.
女孩:妈妈正在洗衣服。
3.Girl: I'm cleaning the room.
女孩:我正在打扫房间。
4.Boy: Are you talking about the pictures, Peter and Li Yan?
男孩:你们正在谈论图片吗,彼得和李燕?
Boy & Girl: Yes, we are.
男孩和女孩:是的,我们正在谈论图片。
5.Boy: What are you doing, Jane?
男孩:你正在做什么,简?
Girl: I' m making a call.
女孩:我正在打电话。
6.Boy: What's Li Yan doing?
男孩:李燕正在做什么?
Girl: She's singing an English song.
女孩:她正在唱英文歌。
7.Girl: Is your grandpa telling you a story?
女孩:你(外)祖父正在给你讲故事吗?
Boy: Yes, he is.
男孩:是的,他正在给我讲故事。
8.Girl: What are you doing, Yoyo?
女孩:你正在做什么,悠悠?
Boy: I' m dancing on the ball.
男孩:我正在球上跳舞。
9.Girl: What are you talking, Yang Ming and Lili?
女孩:你们正在谈论什么,杨明和丽丽?
Boy & Girl: We're talking about our English lessons.
男孩和女孩:我们正在谈论我们的英语课。