Kate doesn't feel well today.She can't go to school.She calls her teacher, Miss Liu.
凯特今天感觉不舒服。她不能去上学。她给她的老师刘老师打电话。
Kate: May I speak to Miss Liu, please?
凯特:请问我可以和刘老师讲话吗?
Miss Liu: This is Miss Liu speaking.
刘老师:我是刘老师。
Kate: Good morning, Miss Liu.This is Kate.I'm ill today.I have a headache.
凯特:早上好,刘老师。我是凯特。我今天生病了。我头痛。
Miss Liu: Oh dear! Do you have a cold?
刘老师:哦,天哪!你感冒了吗?
Kate: Yes, I have a bad cold.I' m afraid I can't go to school today.
凯特:是的,我患了重感冒。恐怕我今天不能去上学了。
Miss Liu: Don't worry about your lessons.You should go to a doctor.
刘老师:不要担心你的功课。你应该去看医生。
Kate: Yes.My mum will take me to the doctor.
凯特:是的。我妈妈将带我去看医生。
Miss Liu: OK.Take good care of yourself.
刘老师:好的。照顾好你自己。
Kate: Thank you.
凯特:谢谢你。
o
Mr Stone is from Rome.
斯通先生来自罗马。
Rome is his dear home.
罗马是他亲爱的家乡。
Mr Stone likes his home.
斯通先生喜欢他的家乡。
Mr Stone likes Rome.
斯通先生喜欢罗马。
Kate goes to the doctor with her mother.She sees many children there.Some of them have a fever.Some of them have a headache.They are waiting outside the doctor's room.Now it' s Kate' s turn.
凯特和她妈妈去看医生。她在那里看见许多孩子。他们中的一些发烧了。他们中的一些头痛。他们正在医生的房间外等候。现在轮到凯特了。
Doctor: May I have your name?
医生:我可以知道你的名字吗?
Kate: My name is Kate.
凯特:我的名字叫凯特。
Doctor: How old are you, Kate?
医生:你多大了,凯特?
Kate: I' m eleven.
凯特:我十一岁。
Doctor: What's wrong with you?
医生:你怎么了?
Kate: I have a fever and a headache.
凯特:我发烧并且头痛。
Doctor: Open your mouth.Say, "Ah..."
医生:张开你的嘴,说:“啊……”
Kate: Ah...
凯特:啊……
Doctor: You have a bad cold.You should take some medicine and stay in bed.You should drink more water.
医生:你患了重感冒。你应该吃点儿药并待在床上。你应该喝更多的水。
Kate: Can I go to school tomorrow?
凯特:我明天能去上学吗?
Doctor: No.You should take a good rest. I hope you will get well soon.
医生:不能。你应该好好休息。我希望你早日康复。
Kate: Thank you, Doctor.
凯特:谢谢你,医生。
o
The doctor says a lot:
医生说了很多:
"You are ill.You feel hot!
“你病了。你摸起来很热!
You should not eat a lot.
你不应该吃很多。
You should drink a lot."
你应该喝大量的水。”
Kate is ill. Her classmates come to see her.They bring her a lot of things. They want to help her with her lessons. Kate feels very happy.
凯特病了。她的同班同学来看她。他们给她带来许多东西。他们想帮助她学习功课。凯特感到非常高兴。
Peter: How are you feeling today, Kate?
彼得:你今天感觉怎么样,凯特?
Kate: I feel much better.
凯特:我感觉好多了。
Gao Wei: Here are some kiwi fruit for you.
高伟:这是给你的一些猕猴桃。
Li Yan: I have some chocolates for you, too.
李燕:我也有一些巧克力给你。
Lisa: Look, here's a get-well card for you.
莉萨:看,这是一张给你的康复卡。
Kate: Oh, thank you! But I' m worried about my lessons.
凯特:哦,谢谢你们!但是我很担心我的功课。
Gao Wei: Don't worry.I'll help you with your maths.
高伟:不用担心。我将帮助你学习数学。
Bob:I'll help you with your English.
鲍勃:我将帮助你学习英语。
Li Yan: I'll help you with your Chinese.
李燕:我将帮助你学习语文。
Kate: Thank you very much.
凯特:非常感谢你们。
or
The old worker has a word,
年老的工人有一句话,
To tell the young worker:
要告诉年轻的工人:
"You should work harder!
“你应该更努力地工作!
You should work better!"
你应该更好地工作!”
A
1.Girl: What's wrong with you?
女孩:你怎么了?
Boy: I have a fever.
男孩:我发烧了。
2.Girl: I have a toothache.
女孩:我牙痛。
3.Boy: I have a cough.
男孩:我咳嗽。
4.Girl: I have a headache.
女孩:我头痛。
5.Boy: I have a stomachache.
男孩:我胃痛。
6.Boy: I have a bad cold.
男孩:我患了重感冒。
B
1.Girl: Here' s a get--well card for you, Jim!
女孩:这是一张给你的康复卡,吉姆!
2.Boy: Hi, Jim! Don't worry about your lessons.I'll help you with your English.
男孩:嗨,吉姆!不要担心你的功课,我将帮助你学习英语。
3.Girl: Don't worry about your lessons.I'll help you with your maths.
女孩:不要担心你的功课,我将帮助你学习数学。
4.Boy: Here are some fruits for you, Jim!
男孩:这是一些给你的水果,吉姆!