Teacher and students: Hello! Welcome to our school!
老师和学生们:你们好!欢迎来到我们的学校!
Visitors: Thank you!
参观者们:谢谢你们!
Li Yan: I'm Li Yan.
李燕:我是李燕。
Gao Wei: I'm Gao Wei.Nice to meet you.We'll show you around our school.
高伟:我是高伟。见到你们很高兴。我们将带你们参观我们的学校。
Li Yan: Look! This is our library.
李燕:看!这是我们的图书馆。
Visitor: Do you often come to the library?
参观者:你们经常来图书馆吗?
Li Yan: Yes.We often borrow books from the library.
李燕:是的。我们经常从图书馆借书。
Gao Wei: This way, please.This is our meeting room.
高伟:这边请。这是我们的会议室。
Visitor: Do you often have meetings here?
参观者:你们经常在这里开会吗?
Gao Wei: Yes.We'll have a meeting in it this afternoon.
高伟:是的。我们今天下午将在里面开会。
Visitor: Oh, that's great!
参观者:哦,那很棒!
a
In the school by the lake,
在湖边的学校,
We will make a big cake.
我们将制作一个大蛋糕。
We will take the cake to Kate.
我们将把蛋糕带给凯特。
Don't be late for our date.
我们的约会不要迟到。
Li Yan: This is our science lab.We often have science lessons in it.
李燕:这是我们的科学实验室。我们经常在里面上科学课。
Visitor: How many science lessons do you have in a week?
参观者:你们一周有多少节科学课?
Li Yan: We have two.
李燕:我们有两节。
Gao Wei: This way, please.Look! This is our language lab.We often have English lessons in it.
高伟:这边请。看!这是我们的语言实验室。我们经常在里面上英语课。
Visitor: How many English lessons do you have in a week?
参观者:你们一周有多少节英语课?
Gao Wei: We have three.
高伟:我们有三节。
Visitor: Do you like English?
参观者:你们喜欢英语吗?
Gao Wei and Li Yan: Yes.We all like it.
高伟和李燕:是的。我们都喜欢它。
Visitor: And you speak English very well.
参观者:你们英语说得非常好。
Gao Wei and Li Yan: Thank you very much.
高伟和李燕:非常感谢你。
a
Our teacher has a happy cat.
我们的老师有一只快乐的猫。
He always looks big and fat.
他看起来总是又大又肥。
He has caps in his bag
他的包里面有帽子。
He likes to wear a black hat.
他喜欢戴一顶黑色的帽子。
Li Yan: This way, please.This is our art club.We often draw and paint here.
李燕:这边请。这是我们的美术俱乐部。我们经常在这里画画和绘画。
Visitor: How many art lessons do you have in a week?
参观者:你们一周有多少节美术课?
Li Yan: We have two.
李燕:我们有两节。
Gao Wei: This is our music club.We often sing and dance here.
高伟:这是我们的音乐俱乐部。我们经常在这里唱歌和跳舞。
Visitor: How many music lessons do you have in a week?
参观者:你们一周有多少节音乐课?
Gao Wei: We have two.
高伟:我们有两节。
Visitor: Do you like music?
参观者:你喜欢音乐吗?
Gao Wei: Yes.I like singing.
高伟:是的。我喜欢唱歌。
Li Yan: I like dancing.
李燕:我喜欢跳舞。
Visitor: Great! Can you sing and dance for us?
参观者:太棒了!你们能为我们唱歌和跳舞吗?
Li Yan and Gao Wei: Certainly!
李燕和高伟:当然可以!
ar
The farmer drives a big car,
农民开着一辆很大的小汽车,
To his farm, not too far.
去他的农场,不是太远。
The artist works in the park.
画家在公园里工作。
He draws stars on his card.
他在他的卡片上画星星。
Listen and number.
听一听并标号。
1.Girl: Look! This is our library.We often borrow books from the library.
女孩:看!这是我们的图书馆。我们经常从图书馆借书。
2.Boy: This is our art room.We often draw pictures in it.
男孩:这是我们的美术教室。我们经常在里面画画。
3.Girl: How many science lessons do you have in the science lab?
女孩:你们在科学实验室里有多少节科学课?
Boy: We have one.
男孩:我们有一节。
4.Girl: Look at our meeting room! We often have meetings in the meeting room.
女孩:看我们的会议室!我们经常在会议室里开会。
5.Boy: How many English lessons do you have in the language lab?
男孩:你们在语言实验室里有多少节英语课?
Girl: We have three.
女孩:我们有三节。
6.Boy: How many music lessons do you have in a week?
男孩:你们一周有多少节音乐课?
Girl: We have two.
女孩:我们有两节。