Walk along Winter Street.
沿着冬季街走。
Turn left at Spring Street.
在春季街左转。
Kitty: Excuse me. Is the post office far from here?
凯蒂:打扰一下。邮局离这里远吗?
Man: No, it isn’t. It’s quite near.
男人:不,它不远。它相当近。
Kitty: How do I get to the post office?
凯蒂:我怎样到达邮局?
Man: Walk along Winter Street. Turn left at Spring Street. Walk straight and you can see the post office on your right. It’s between the cinema and the flower shop.
男人:沿着冬季街走,在春季街左转,直行,你就能看见邮局在你的右边。它在电影院和花店中间。
Kitty: Walk along Winter Street and turn left. Then walk along Spring Street. Is that right?
凯蒂:沿着冬季街走,左转,然后沿着春季街走。那是正确的吗?
Man: Yes, it is.
男人:是的,它是正确的。
Kitty: Thank you very much.
凯蒂:非常感谢你。
Man: You’re welcome.
男人:不客气。