Yangyang: When will the rehearsal begin, Guoguo?
阳阳:这次排练将在什么时候开始,果果?
Guoguo: It'll begin at four.You look nervous.
果果:它将在四点开始。你看起来很紧张。
Yangyang: Yes.This is my first time to be a host.
阳阳:是的。这是我第一次当主持人。
Guoguo: It'll be all right.You always enjoy speaking in front of the class.
果果:没关系的。你总是喜欢在班级前面讲话。
Yangyang: Yes, I do.But how many students are there all together in our grade?
阳阳:是的,我喜欢。但是我们年级一共有多少名学生?
Guoguo: There are over three hundred. Don't be afraid.Our classmates are all your fans.
果果:有三百多名。不要害怕。我们的同班同学都是你的迷。
Yangyang: Thank you so much.I'll miss you and our classmates.
阳阳:非常感谢你。我会想念你和我们的同班同学。
Guoguo: So will I. We are all good friends.
果果:我也会。我们都是好朋友。
Yangyang: What's there in that large box?
阳阳:那边那个大盒子里有什么?
Guoguo: Gifts for our teachers.We'll invite them to come onto the stage.
果果:给我们的老师们的礼物。我们将邀请他们上台。
Yangyang: That box looks heavy! Do you want me to hold it for you then?
阳阳:那个盒子看起来很重!到时你想让我帮你拿着它吗?
Guoguo: Yes, please, and I'll say some words of thanks to the teachers.
果果:是的,麻烦了,我将对老师们说一些感谢的话。
Sara: This is the website for my high school. It's in California.
萨拉:这是我的中学的网站。它在加利福尼亚。
Yangyang: Where is California?
阳阳:加利福尼亚在哪里?
Sara: It' s in the west of the U.S.A.
萨拉:它在美国的西部。
Yangyang: Is the school far from your home? How will you go to school every day?
阳阳:这所学校离你家远吗?你每天将怎样去上学?
Sara: It's not far.I'll walk to school.By the way, what's so special about our school? Can you see?
萨拉:它不远。我将步行去学校。顺便问一下,我们学校有什么如此特别的地方吗?你能看到吗?
Yangyang: The playground and the gym are both large, but the classroom building is small.
阳阳:操场和健身房都很大,但是教学楼很小。
Sara: You're right! Ball games are very popular in American high schools, and so are many other sports.
萨拉:你说对了!球类运动在美国的中学很流行,许多其他的运动也是。
Yangyang: Will you have a lot of activities after school?
阳阳:放学后你将会有很多活动吗?
Sara: Yes.My school is famous for its science club.
萨拉:是的。我的学校因它的科学俱乐部而闻名。
Yangyang: How exciting! We're going to high school.
阳阳:多么令人兴奋啊!我们要上中学了。
Baobao: Do you know the way to our high school, Maomao? How do we get there?
宝宝:你知道去我们中学的路吗,毛毛?我们怎样到达那里?
Maomao: I don't know.Let' s ask someone.
毛毛:我不知道。让我们问问别人。
Baobao: OK....Excuse me, sir, can you tell me the way to the No.1 High School?
宝宝:好的。……打扰一下,先生,你能告诉我去第一中学的路吗?
Man: Walk on and then turn right at the first corner.The school is behind the green building over there.Do you see it?
男人:继续走,然后在第一个转弯处右转。学校在那边绿色建筑物的后面。你看到它了吗?
Baobao: Yes.Thank you very much.Let's go, Maomao.
宝宝:是的。非常感谢你。让我们走吧,毛毛。
Maomao: Here we are.Look, those students are wearing uniforms in different colours.
毛毛:我们到了。看,那些学生正穿着不同颜色的校服。
Baobao: They must be in different grades. Which colour do you like?
宝宝:他们一定在不同的年级。你喜欢哪个颜色?
Maomao: The blue one looks nice.My new sneakers go well with it.
毛毛:蓝色的看起来很漂亮。我的新运动鞋和它很相配。
Guard: Hello, young men! Why are you standing here?
警卫:你们好,年轻人!你们为什么站在这里?
Maomao: Hi, sir! We're going to be new students at this school soon.Can we go inside and have a look?
毛毛:你好,先生!我们很快将是这所学校的新学生了。我们能进去看一看吗?
Guard: Welcome to our school! But I can't let you in now. It's our Open Day this Saturday.Come between 9 am and 4 pm.
警卫:欢迎来到我们学校!但是我现在不能让你们进去。这个星期六是我们(学校)的开放日。在上午9点到下午4点之间来。