当前位置:电子课本网英语翻译北京版六年级英语下册(一年级起点)第4单元WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE?课文翻译中文
Unit 4 Lesson 13 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Jim: May I speak to Mike, please?

吉姆:请问我可以和迈克通话吗?

Mike's mum: Hold on.Mike, it's for you.

迈克的妈妈:等一下。迈克,你的电话。

Mike: Hello! This is Mike speaking.Who is calling?

迈克:你好!我是迈克。你是哪位?

Jim: Hi, Mike! It's Jim.I' m calling from Canada.I' m going to visit Beijing.What's the weather like there?

吉姆:嗨,迈克!我是吉姆。我从加拿大打来的电话。我打算游览北京。那里的天气怎么样?

Mike: It's sunny, and windy sometimes.It doesn't rain much now, but we'll get a lot of rain in July and August.When are you coming?

迈克:天气晴朗,有时有风。现在不太下雨,但是我们在七月和八月将会有很多雨水。你将什么时候来?

Jim: I' m coming early next month, and I'm going to stay in China for about six weeks.

吉姆:我将在下个月月初来,并且我打算在中国待大约六个星期。

Mike: So you'll spend most of your summer here.

迈克:那么你将会在这里度过你的大部分夏天。

Jim: Yes.I'd like to see different places in China.

吉姆:是的。我想看看中国的不同地方。

Mike: It'll be nice to see you again.We can go swimming and hiking together.

迈克:再次见到你将会很愉快。我们可以一起去游泳和徒步旅行。


Unit 4 Lesson 14 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Jim: I'm travelling to Kunming this weekend.What's the weather like there?

吉姆:我这个周末将去昆明旅行。那里的天气怎么样?

Mike: It's cooler in Kunming than in Beijing right now.

迈克:现在昆明比北京凉爽。

Jim: Is it summer now in Kunming? 

吉姆:现在昆明是夏天吗?,

Mike: Well, here in Beijing, we have four clear seasons.But in Kunming, it feels like spring all year round.

迈克:嗯,在北京这里,我们四季分明,但是在昆明,全年的天气都感觉像春天一样。

Jim: Sounds wonderful! My parents and I will leave on Friday, and stay in Kunming for 3 days.

吉姆:听起来很棒!我和我父母将要在星期五动身,并且在昆明待三天。

Mike: How long does it take to get there? Are you going by train?

迈克:到那里花费多长时间?你们打算乘火车去吗?

Jim: No.The train is too slow.It will only take us three and a half hours to get there by air.

吉姆:不。火车太慢了。乘飞机到那里将只会花费我们三个半小时。


Unit 4 Lesson 15 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Maomao: Hi, Baobao! What's wrong with you?

毛毛:嗨,宝宝!你怎么了?

Baobao: I caught a cold yesterday.I have a runny nose, and a fever.

宝宝:我昨天感冒了。我流鼻涕还发烧。

Baobao's mum: Thank you for coming, Maomao.It is so cold and rainy these days.You should be careful not to catch a cold.

宝宝的妈妈:感谢(你的)到来,毛毛。这些天如此冷并且多雨。你应该小心不要感冒。

Maomao: Thanks, Auntie, I will.What did you do yesterday, Baobao?

毛毛:谢谢阿姨,我会的。你昨天做什么了,宝宝?

Baobao: I went to the cinema, and got all wet in the rain on my way home.

宝宝:我去看电影了,我在回家的路上被雨淋得全身都湿透了。

Maomao: No wonder you fell ill.What can I do for you? What would you like to eat?

毛毛:难怪你生病了。我能为你做什么?你想吃什么?

Baobao's mum: I' m afraid he can' t eat anything now.He must drink a lot of water and stay in bed.

宝宝的妈妈:恐怕他现在不能吃任何东西。他必须喝大量的水并且卧床休息。

Baobao: I'd like some hot chocolate, Mum.Can you give me some, please?

宝宝:我想要一些热巧克力,妈妈。请问你能给我一些吗?

Baobao's mum: I' m afraid not.

宝宝的妈妈:恐怕不能。

Maomao: Don't worry.You'll get well soon.

毛毛:不要担心。你很快就会康复。


广告赞助商

Baidu
map