Guoguo: Do you go fishing in Canada, Mike?
果果:你在加拿大去钓鱼吗,迈克?
Mike: Yes.I often do with my uncle, Mark, during the summer vacation.It's his hobby.
迈克:是的。我在暑假期间经常和我伯伯马克一起去钓鱼。那是他的爱好。
Guoguo's dad: Can you tell us about your uncle?
果果的爸爸:你能告诉我们关于你伯伯的事情吗?
Mike: Sure.He's 40, two years older than my father.He' s very strong.He has broad shoulders and huge hands.He has a farm in Canada.
迈克:当然。他40岁,比我爸爸大两岁。他非常强壮。他长着宽厚的肩膀和大手。他在加拿大有一个农场。
Guoguo: What's the farm like?
果果:那个农场什么样?
Mike: It's beautiful.Everything turns green in spring, and there are lots of flowers in the grass.
迈克:它很漂亮。在春天一切事物都变成了绿色,在草坪里有很多花。
Guoguo's dad: Do you enjoy living on the farm?
果果的爸爸:你喜欢在农场生活吗?
Mike: Yes, very much.I help my uncle with his farm work.I really enjoy feeding the sheep.
迈克:是的,非常喜欢。我帮助我伯伯做他农场的工作。我真的喜欢喂羊。
Baobao: It's my little sister's birthday tomorrow.I want to buy her a gift.
宝宝:明天是我妹妹的生日。我想给她买一份礼物。
Sara: Your little sister Wenwen? How old is she?
萨拉:你妹妹文文?她多大了?
Baobao: She will be ten years old, and she's almost as tall as I am now.She was born in the U.S.A. on March 1st.
宝宝:她就要十岁了,现在她几乎和我一样高。她在三月一日出生于美国。
Sara: What do you want to buy for her?
萨拉:你想给她买什么?
Baobao: I' m not sure.My mum bought her a skirt and a pair of socks.Should I get her some crayons?
宝宝:我不确定。我妈妈给她买了一条裙子和一双短袜。我应该给她买一些蜡笔吗?
Sara: I have an idea.Look at that eraser.It's in the shape of a pig.
萨拉:我有一个主意。看那块橡皮。它是猪形状的。
Baobao: Oh, yes, it's cute! How much is it?
宝宝:哦,是的,它很可爱!它多少钱?
Sara: It's 3 yuan.
萨拉:它3元。
Baobao: I'll take it.Thank you, Sara!
宝宝:我要买下它。谢谢你,萨拉!
Sara: I'm nervous, Baobao.This is my first ping-pong class.
萨拉:我很紧张,宝宝。这是我的第一节乒乓球课。
Baobao: Everything will be all right, Sara.Our coach, Ms Wu, is very kind.
宝宝:一切都会好的,萨拉。我们的教练吴女士非常和蔼。
Sara: Can you tell me more about her?
萨拉:你能告诉我更多关于她的事情吗?
Baobao: She's 38 years old.She is tall, with big eyes and a round face.She smiles a lot.
宝宝:她38岁。她很高,长着大眼睛、圆脸。她总笑。
Sara: Wow! She sounds a nice lady.
萨拉:哇!她听起来是一位不错的女士。
Baobao: Yes, she is.She's quite good at teaching girl students.
宝宝:是的,她是。她很擅长教女学生。
Sara: What did she do before?
萨拉:她以前是做什么的?
Baobao: She was a professional player.
宝宝:她是一名职业运动员。