Doctor: What’s wrong with you, young man? You don’t look well today.
医生:你怎么了,年轻人?今天你看起来不是很好。
Mike: No, I don’t, Doctor. My neck aches terribly.
迈克:是的,我不舒服,医生。我的脖子疼得厉害。
Doctor: What happened to your neck?
医生:你的脖子怎么了?
Mike: I stood on my head this afternoon and hurt my neck.
迈克:今天下午我倒立并且弄伤了我的脖子。
Doctor: Why did you stand on your head?
医生:你为什么倒立?
Mike: Because I wanted to practice kung fu. I’m very interested in it. I thought it was easy but it wasn’t.
迈克:因为我想练习功夫。我对它非常感兴趣。我以为它很简单,但是它不简单。
Doctor: That was very dangerous, young man. You are lucky you didn’t break your neck.But we’ll have to take an X-ray first.
医生:那是非常危险的,年轻人。你很幸运,你的脖子没有断。但是我们将必须先拍一张X光照片。
Mum: What happened to you, Yangyang?
妈妈:你怎么了,阳阳?
Yangyang: Oh, Mum, we had a football match, and I hurt my right leg.
阳阳:哦,妈妈,我们进行了一场足球比赛,我弄伤了我的右腿。
Mum: You hurt yourself again!
妈妈:你又弄伤了你自己!
Yangyang: Don’t be upset, Mum. It’s only a scratch. It will be all right next week, and I can play again.
阳阳:不要难过,妈妈。它只是一点儿擦伤。它下周就会痊愈,我又能踢足球了。
Mum: I’m really worried about you. Be careful when you play.
妈妈:我真的很担心你。你玩的时候要小心。
Yangyang: OK. I’ll be very careful. I won’t hurt myself again.
阳阳:好的。我将会非常小心。我不会再弄伤我自己了。
Mum: That sounds good.
妈妈:那听起来不错。
Vet: Why are you crying, little piggy?
兽医:你为什么在哭,小猪?
Little piggy: Oh, Doctor. I have a stomachache.
小猪:哦,医生。我胃疼。
Vet: What did you have for lunch today?
兽医:今天午饭你吃了什么?
Little piggy: I drank a big bowl of soup. I had some rice with fish and vegetables. I had a big piece of chocolate cake and some honey cookies.
小猪:我喝了一大碗汤。我吃了一些米饭以及鱼肉和蔬菜。我吃了一大块巧克力蛋糕和一些蜂蜜曲奇饼。
Vet: I’m afraid you ate too much.
兽医:恐怕你吃得太多了。
Little piggy: Yes, I did. Can you give me some pills, Doctor?
小猪:是的,我吃得太多了。你能给我一些药丸吗,医生?
Vet: There is no need. Please take a long walk in the afternoon and do not have supper.
兽医:没有必要。请在下午长时间散步,并且不要吃晚饭。
Little piggy:What did you say, Doctor?
小猪:你说什么了,医生?
Vet: I said you should stop eating too much and exercise more.
兽医:我说你应该停止吃太多并且多锻炼。