当前位置:电子课本网英语翻译北京版六年级英语上册(一年级起点)第1单元WHAT DID YOU DO THIS SUMMER?课文翻译中文
Unit 1 Lesson 1 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Yangyang: Hi, Mike! What did you do this summer?

阳阳:你好,迈克!今年夏天你做了什么?

Mike: Oh, I went back to Canada. I had a great time and did many things.

迈克:哦,我回加拿大了。我玩得很开心并且做了许多事情。

Yangyang: What did you do in Canada?

阳阳:你在加拿大做了什么?

Mike: Well, I visited my grandparents. I played with my friends. I worked on my uncle’s farm. Where did you go, Yangyang?

迈克:嗯,我看望了我(外)祖父母。我和我的朋友们一起玩了。我在我叔叔的农场工作了。你去哪里了,阳阳?

Yangyang: I just stayed in Beijing. I learned to sing Peking Opera in the morning and went swimming in the afternoon.

阳阳:我只是待在北京了。我在上午学唱京剧了,在下午去游泳了。

Mike: No wonder you look stronger.

迈克:难怪你看起来更健壮了。

Yangyang: Thank you. I also visited some museums and played with my cousins.

阳阳:谢谢你。我也参观了一些博物馆,还与我的表兄妹们一起玩了。

Mike: We both had an interesting vacation.

迈克:我们都过了一个有趣的假期。


Unit 1 Lesson 2 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Baobao: When did you come back from your summer camp, Lingling?

宝宝:你什么时候从夏令营回来的,玲玲?

Lingling: I came back last Thursday.

玲玲:我上星期四回来的。

Baobao: What did you do there?

宝宝:你在那里做了什么?

Lingling: I climbed the mountains and I swam in the river. I went fishing one day and caught three fish.

玲玲:我爬山了并且我在河里游泳了。有一天我去钓鱼了,并且钓到了三条鱼。

Baobao: Really!

宝宝:真的!

Lingling: I let them go back into the river again.

玲玲:我又把它们放回到河里了。

Baobao: Good for you! Was the camp very far?

宝宝:你真好!夏令营很远吗?

Lingling: No. It took only two hours by bus.

玲玲:不是很远。乘公共汽车只要两个小时。

Baobao: So you had a lot of fun at the camp.

宝宝:那么你在夏令营玩得很开心。

Lingling: Yes, I did.

玲玲:是的,我玩得很开心。


Unit 1 Lesson 3 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Lingling: Hi, Mike! Nice to see you again. Did you go to see your grandparents this summer?

玲玲:嗨,迈克!再次见到你很高兴。今年夏天你去看望你(外)祖父母了吗?

Mike: Yes, I did. I gave them some gifts from China.

迈克:是的,我去看望我(外)祖父母了。我送给了他们一些来自中国的礼物。

Lingling: What gifts did you have for them?

玲玲:你为他们准备了什么礼物?

Mike: I bought a pair of Chinese shoes for my grandma, and a pair of glasses for my grandpa.

迈克:我为我(外)祖母买了一双中国产的鞋子,为我(外)祖父买了一副眼镜。

Lingling: Did they like your gifts?

玲玲:他们喜欢你的礼物吗?

Mike: Yes, they liked them very much.

迈克:是的,他们非常喜欢它们。

Lingling: Are they coming to visit you?

玲玲:他们将要来看望你吗?

Mike: Yes, they are coming next summer. I miss them. Oh, Lingling, will you help me, please?

迈克:是的,明年夏天他们就会来。我想念他们。哦,玲玲,请问你能帮帮我吗?

Lingling: Sure. What can I do for you?

玲玲:当然。我可以为你做什么?

Mike: Would you please tell me more about the food in Beijing? I want them to enjoy the best food here.

迈克:请你告诉我更多关于北京的食物的事好吗?我想让他们享受这里最好的食物。

Lingling: No problem.

玲玲:没问题。


广告赞助商

Baidu
map