Hi, Yangyang! Come in.
嗨,阳阳!进来。
Hi.I' m sorry I broke Maomao's toy car.I dropped it on the floor.
嗨。我很抱歉我弄坏了毛毛的玩具小汽车。我把它掉在地板上了。
It's all right, Yangyang.Don't worry.I can fix it.
没关系,阳阳。不要担心。我能修理它。
It's Maomao's birthday gift.Will he be upset?
它是毛毛的生日礼物。他会很难过吗?
I'm sure he won't.Never mind.
我确定他不会。没关系。
I want to say sorry to him.
我想要对他说抱歉。
You look sad, Baobao.What's the matter?
你看起来很伤心,宝宝。怎么了?
I lost the key to our house, Mum.I'm sorry.
我弄丢了我们房子的钥匙,妈妈。我很抱歉。
Well, is it in your schoolbag?
嗯,它在你的书包里吗?
Let me check.
让我检查一下。
Uh-oh!
哎呀!
What's the matter now?
现在怎么了?
I left my schoolbag on the playground.
我把我的书包落在操场上了。
Again? You should be more careful next time.
又一次?下次你应该更加小心。
Oh! What happened to the floor? It's wet.
哦!地板怎么了?它湿了。
I' m sorry, Mum.Lala wet it.I forgot to walk him this afternoon.
我很抱歉,妈妈。拉拉把它弄湿了。我今天下午忘记带他散步了。
It's all right.
没关系。
What happened to the vase, then?
那么花瓶怎么了?
I broke it.Sorry again.
我打破了它。再次抱歉。
What a mess! You naughty boys.
真是一团糟!你们两个淘气的男孩。