It doesn’t snow in summer. Why?
夏天不下雪,为什么?
Because it’s hot and snow becomes rain.
因为天气热,雪变成了雨。
So rain becomes snow in winter.
所以冬天雨就变成了雪。
Clever! Ice can become water and water can become ice.
聪明!冰可以变成水,水可以变成冰。
Eric, it’s snowing now in Beijing. It’s five below zero.
埃里克,现在北京正在下雪。温度是零下五度。
Lucky you! I know you like snow.
你真幸运!我知道你喜欢雪。
Yes, very much. How’s the weather in Sydney?
是的,非常喜欢。悉尼的天气怎么样?
Bad. It’s raining hard. It’s 20 degrees.
很糟糕。雨正下得很大。温度是20度。
What do you do on weekends?
你在周末做什么?
I often go to parks or take long walks.
我经常去公园或者长时间散步。
Sounds interesting. You are close to nature.
听起来很有趣。你很接近大自然。
Yes, I love nature.
是的,我爱大自然。
I’m going to visit my uncle this winter vacation.
今年寒假我打算看望我叔叔。
Where does he live?
他住在哪里?
He lives on a farm. He’s a farmer .
他住在一个农场。他是一位农民。
What is nature, Sara?
自然是什么,萨拉?
I’m not so sure.
我不太确定。
Let’s find out on the lnternet.
让我们上网找找吧。
Great!
好极了!
Look. It says here: everything is nature —water, air, and trees....
看。这里说:一切事物都是自然——水、空气和树木……
True. We can not live without these things.
没错。没有这些事物我们不能生存。
We can’t live without water or air.
没有水和空气我们不能生存。